X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH So Happy!

Shipped one of our Speedway machines back to Cobraco yesterday for a refund. 2 years old and it breaks down every other use.

Yesterday I also ordered new cables, cutters, and leaders for the K7500 we "retired" when we bought the second speedway.

My helper will keep our other Speedway, and I'll use the Ridgid. Ordered the sawtooth cutter and the 3 blade cutter for it, This will be the first time i'll have a chance to use those.
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Re: OH So Happy!

I bet Ridgid is
    OH So Happy! to here that
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I have a k-7500! The ridgid blade are a bit cheesy. Seweratz gave me the idea of running the electric eel cutters with the k-7500. They are awesome!

Just a thought.

Comment

Anything is better than speedway cutters. trust me on that.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I use General I/C cable and end that way you can take the mount of the cutter off and use Ridgid cutters General cutters or drill a bigger hole in the EEL cutter or use the adaptor. I have an adaptor for EEL to Ridgid cutters they all have a good cutter but not every cutter is good. I like the 4 bladed cutter of the Ridgid I took the blade out of an EEL and mounted it in an EEL mount to make it easer to put on or I will just put on one of the blade on the general end for when it gets tight. The only thing I wish is general didn't use the screw to hold the blade in it is a pain not having a quick coupler but it makes it more versatile and I can always use the EEL adaptor.

Comment

Working...
          X