X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drain machines

Zeljka, you don't know better than throwing stuff down the garbage disposal?

Put an open plastic bag in the sink before you peel stuff then it will automatically go in the bag. Just seal it up and throw it in the trash.

There Robert, I just turned girl talk into useful plumbing knowledge.

BTW, working at home doesn't count as a service call. . . that is just being a good husband.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Zeljka, you don't know better than throwing stuff down the garbage disposal?

Put an open plastic bag in the sink before you peel stuff then it will automatically go in the bag. Just seal it up and throw it in the trash.

There Robert, I just turned girl talk into useful plumbing knowledge.

BTW, working at home doesn't count as a service call. . . that is just being a good husband.

he had 2 calls this morning, mine was the third if it goes into the trash it stinks he always tells me I'm gonna stop it up, and today I did, it is only our second kitchen sink stoppage since we have been married

Comment

Tell Robert he needs to take the trash out more often. . .it is easier than clearing stoppages!

I haven't had any stoppages since we have been married!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Tell Robert he needs to take the trash out more often. . .it is easier than clearing stoppages!

I haven't had any stoppages since we have been married!
          Well..hmm..i'm very stubborn..if rob says watch out..don't hit the tree..i will heat the tree..i just don't listen...

I do listen when i want though..like when he says i will get the puppy..i listen a lot

Comment

Zeljka,

I have always been pretty good at mediating disputes so maybe I can help you and Robert out. You want him to quit smoking which he is not ready to do yet and you want a puppy. Why don't you guys compromise and tell him you will drop the puppy request if he quits smoking? He then will have no complaints in 6-months when he comes home smelling like cigarettes and finds his new puppy in the house.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You are pulling up threads from 2 1/2 years ago too

Mark converted Rick about a 1 1/2 years ago to the sectional machines.

How come my hubby is the only one working today?
              I was out working Joey. Weird day, did 2 of everything. 2 drain cleaning-both roots, replaced 2 toilets because both tanks were cracked, repaired 2 pipes because the husbands screwed into them while installing shelves.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ok, 2 root stoppages. But what are the chances of the rest? You should buy a lottery ticket!

Maybe today is your lucky day

I am sorry you had to work, but I am glad Rick wasn't the only one working on a hot Saturday

Joey
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Ok, 2 root stoppages. But what are the chances of the rest? You should buy a lottery ticket!

Maybe today is your lucky day

I am sorry you had to work, but I am glad Rick wasn't the only one working on a hot Saturday

Joey
                  Better yet he should buy two Lottery Tickets.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Back to the point; i would go with the k-3800 & the k-7500 mach's
                    go to products at top of page you can click on drains and then click on k-3800 & k-7500 the k-3800 also comes with easy on and off rollers and handles assp.
                    with a verity of cables and drums on two basic mach's you can take care of any drain stoppages you might run across!!

JERRYMAC MASTERPLUMBER & MASTER DRAINMAN
                    JERRYMAC
                    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                    SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Hey guys notice i did not use the T word,

JERRYMAC

JERRYMAC
                      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Working...
                      X