X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonstration Request & Catalogs.....

I made a request on April 22 for a demonstration & a few catalogs. A woman called back a few days later and told me the regional rep would be contacting me soon. Still waiting on him and my catalogs..... Is this normal ?

no

it was much to speedy. this guy calls me today and asks me "you called a couple months ago what do you want?". how the hell would i know? i've sleep since then. on the second day of waiting their stuff is in the trash. i get that all the time. the beauty of the internet is i can order anytime. i live in the sticks, so it gets shipped no matter what. nuts with them go online. there are people that what to sell to you. breid.................

Comment

Re: Demonstration Request & Catalogs.....

I would just call Marvin at AJ Coleman, if Marv is not there talk to Kurt or Shane. They can answer any questions you have on Ridgid equipment, be it drain cleaning or plumbing, like a propress. They also seem to have better prices and shipping costs than a lot of the online retailers.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        I would just call Marvin at AJ Coleman, if Marv is not there talk to Kurt or Shane. They can answer any questions you have on Ridgid equipment, be it drain cleaning or plumbing, like a propress. They also seem to have better prices and shipping costs than a lot of the online retailers.
        I'll 2nd that. They're a pleasure to deal with and know everything there is to know about any plumbing or piping related tool.

Also, there is a RIDIGD roadshow stop in the Chicago area in June. Not sure where in the midwest you're at though.

=Chris

Comment

i'll turd it. anything they sell i buy it. breid..............

Comment

Ridgid Road stop in the Windy City. Sound close and fun.

Comment

There is a Ridgid Roadshow at Ferguson in West Allis on June 10.

Comment

very simple, send me a pm through joey.

i'll take my show on the road and remember i have ridgid calendars

when we get done, you'll be the proud owner of a rick-60 and propress.

don't wait too long, or i'll have to take piper too

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

i take it piper will be the adult supervisor. breid...............

Comment

Working...
                  X