X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you

are looking for equipment? i'm looking to sell all mine. everything is Ridgid excpect the jetter most of it is all under 8 months old or less most only use once. only those that are serious PM me.

i have
    a mini color w/ soniod used once for 15 min. ABS
    OLeD dvd pack for cold weather used once for 25 min.
    micro drain w/ soniod used once at my house for 5 min. ABS
    scout locater used once for 5 min.
    k-60 with 225 feet of 7/8 and 135 feet of 5/8 with cages many cutters in both sizes used about 6 times.
    4000 psi 5.5 gal jetter with gauge and 250 feet 1/4 parania hose and hose reel and foot valve so both your hands will be free. never used.
    Last edited by Jerad; 05-19-2010, 02:52 PM.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: are you

Sorry man. Good luck in whatever you need to do next.

J.C.

Comment

Well that sucks!

Good luck man.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Bummer you have all the good modern stuff that sets you apart from the others. Is the word not out that you have these items? I do a lot of work for other plumbers.... locates,drain clogs that they can't get with their general mini rooter etc. hope all goes well for you.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

is it a package deal, or piece by piece?

jetter make?

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I wish I could be of some help. But cash is tight for us now as well. If things where better for us I would of asked about the Micro Drain.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

This doesn't sound good Jearad. I wish I could buy your stuff but I've got the same issues.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I would offer it as a starter business. Put it in the add that you will show the buyer how to clean drains and act as a go to guy incase they need info on how to do. You got some good stuff there you shouldn't have to take a beaten on it. Maybe someone wants to start there own business but needs the extra help. Use to be if you knew how to clean drains you could walk in to any plumber shop and get a job and if you had the equipment like yours you could name your own price. I almost quiet my self my health was not too good but my boy wanted to keep it going, so I hung in there I had several weeks where nothing came in or I was too sick to go but I stuck it out. Had to dig deep for money still do but it is getting better and I feel better then ever. But whatever the reason don't let anybody steal from you. Try giving the cable center a call at 1-800-257-7209 they buy and sell used equipment but they wont buy used drain cable but will buy everything else. Wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                  I wish I could be of some help. But cash is tight for us now as well. If things where better for us I would of asked about the Micro Drain.

I was thinking of the micro as well but right now the only thing I could offer would be insulting.

I like gtmerkleys advice on selling as a package/starter.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Maybe after you post this it will get busy and fast.
                    I have been very slow myself. A very bad freeze season and a very slow mud season. May so far has been down right embarrassing.
                    Good luck hope you can sell everything or have a very busy turn around.
                    Rod
                    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                    http://unclognh.com
                    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Jerard, the best to You and Yours. It will all work out for You.
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                      X