Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sectional chuck

hey guys i was wondering if anybody new what the chuck was called that
    attaches to a drill to run sectional cables and if so who carries that product

Re: sectional chuck

Welcome to the forum DrainGuy.

It depends on the type of connector your using.
    I use General type "L" and the shaft from Electric Eel model C Drain Cleaning Machine.

Part #'s
    SC-12
    SC-10
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Have you ever ran with a drill before?
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

no i never have run a sectional , i have a k-7500 and a k 3800 just want somthing for straight shots and to optimize space in the truck

Comment

If you end up using a drill do yourself a favor and get at least one 4' section, they come in pretty handy.
          Every now and then I wish I had a couple more then one.
          Very handy for jumping traps and for use on clean outs that are off ground.

Bit of a learning curve but just as good, actually better in my opinion, then a big azz machine, all basement clean outs and 100 year old homes here. I'm sure you have a lot of that in MA too.

Comment

Working...
          X