X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harben Jetter

Looking at a 2002-2007 harben 300E Series Trailer Jetter its at a bankruptcy auction so I dont have any details besides that. They have 9 they will be auctioning. What do you guys think of Harben? What should I look for? Looking to get into mor commercial drain cleaning with it. Any idea what there worth?
    thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by haycad; 05-26-2010, 08:36 PM. Reason: more info
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Re: Harben Jetter

You got that flier too huh? I was thinking of looking at some of the cameras.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

yeah looks like alot of stuff I cant believe they went under. PM me if you plan on going maybe ill see ya there
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

join the crowd

keep in mind that the auction will be live and on the internet. don't get caught up in the fury of the bidding.

go there with a set limit and stop at that point. chances are they will sell for more than they're worth.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I'm lucky in that I'm really close so I can go inspect equipment, not that I know what I'm looking for .

I may have some questions to ask about the cameras. Haycad, I'll let you know if I plan on going.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I recently retired one at 10 years old, they are tough reliable machines but they don't give all they boast at 4000 psi due to diapham distortion, a newish machine would be a good buy if the price was right. Harben make the pumps, mine had a lister petters engine, reliable but noisey a high revs. and the rest was put together by jetter conversions, a UK firm, not recomended. I would happily repair the drips on mine and get a few years more service out of it in my other van but for the time. They have a good reputation this side of the pond.

Comment

If you are going to layout that kind of money make sure you can get work for it. Here all the towns have jetters to clean there city sewers and they pay for them by doing drains at all the businesses around. It is hard to compete with someone that don't have to pay for there equipment .

Comment

Have the same problem here City offers free camera inspections on residential laterals Plus they have used their big jetter at a few local
                restaurants City's Should not be touching, Home owner property or business and just stick to city property.
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                X