X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During Memorial day weekend remember those who gave all

During this Memorial day weekend Take time out of your BBQ or what ever your doing and thank a vet and remember those who fought and died keeping us free. Thank you to all the brave who fought and died to keeping us free.
    God bless and thank you to all the men and women serving over seas.

Attached Files
    Last edited by UnClogNH; 05-28-2010, 11:53 AM.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: During Memorial day weekend remember those who gave all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afd_sDNYbpY
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Next time you see a servicemember with their spouse, thank the spouse. The amount of stress placed on my wife while I'm gone is far more than what I go through on deployment. They're the real heroes.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Next time you see a servicemember with their spouse, thank the spouse. The amount of stress placed on my wife while I'm gone is far more than what I go through on deployment. They're the real heroes.
        He!!, look what she has to through with you when your home.

(Thanks to both. )

J.C.

Comment

My son Jaysen is working on a trifecta. His first was born while he was deployed in Kosovo, his second was born while he was deployed in Iraq, and now he will probably be deployed in Afghanistan when his third is born(Sept. 1st).

The wives have a pretty good support network on Base but she'd like him to be there for a delivery at least once. He does get to do a video conference during delivery if time allows, but it's not the same as holding her hand.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Good point Ben! I often thank service members but never once thought to thank their spouse and they to are giving up a lot for our country. I know without my wife I'd be half the man I am today.
            I worked an oil spill back in the day and that was hard on her and the kids. It was hard enough that I had to bus back home, but a service member can't do that.

As I write this, I realize that the whole family should be thanked.

Thank- You Ben! You have opened my eyes to something I have never even given thought to.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I highly recommend attending a Memorial day service if you can. In my area Forest lawn is a good place to see such a thing, complete with readings, patriotic, music and a 21 gun salute brings it all home. I'm highly impressed with the outcome ever year. Veterans, service members and others gather to give solemn remembrance of those who gave all--which is what it's really about.

PS- they have free ice cream sandwiches after the service. Hint, hint Rick.
              Last edited by Twicepipes; 05-29-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X