Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drilling Cast Iron Pipe....

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
    I think it would be quicker to support the stack cut out a section and put a PVC CO tee in with some no-shear couplings.
    I think this would be the best compromise.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Rental management companies never want to spend any money. If you can show them where it will benefit them, they'll go for it. You should work toward this direction. It's a different story if it's a little old lady that truly can't afford the proper repair, then you do the best you can for them. Keep working on the customer, gently but keep at it.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
        Rental management companies never want to spend any money. If you can show them where it will benefit them, they'll go for it. You should work toward this direction. It's a different story if it's a little old lady that truly can't afford the proper repair, then you do the best you can for them. Keep working on the customer, gently but keep at it.
        For those old folks that can not afford a proper plumbing repair, I work something out with them, like half down (or just enough to cover material) then they can pay what they can per month. We are happy even if they pay just 10 bucks a month as long as they send us something to show us they have not forgotten us.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

You have a great Dad.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X