Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We should get hazerd pay sometimes

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
    How'd you get a key to my apt? I had the locks changed and told mgmt to leave me and Mother alone!

LMAO

Comment

wait til you work large scale new construction jobs.

how would like to find toilet bowls $hited in when you open the boxes to install

i guess 15 out of 900 was not bad

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Hazard pay is perfectly acceptable for something like that. I don't charge the same rates cleaning a boiler or A/C as I do welding on a live propane tank. Most of my drain cleaning days are behind me and your job there is why. I would have charged extra for sure. That would have been as bad as a diaper. It's funny, I can run main lines, pump septic, you name it...but when it came to poo diapers I could not do it.

Comment

Maybe the lady had the same stomach virus I had a couple weeks ago...blow out city!

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
            Just for giggles, I'd show up in Hazmat suit.
            sweet wear can I get one
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              wait til you work large scale new construction jobs.

how would like to find toilet bowls $hited in when you open the boxes to install

i guess 15 out of 900 was not bad

rick.
              when I worked at union company we found drywallers $h!t!ng in are tubs so we started to p!ss in there pre made dry wall mix 6 story condo 60 units
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                when I worked at union company we found drywallers $h!t!ng in are tubs so we started to p!ss in there pre made dry wall mix 6 story condo 60 units
                I had a building contractor call me and ask if I could get sh*t out of the heating system. His subs were to ephing lazy to walk out and use the portable toilet.

By the way I told him no. I didn't want to be any part of that mess.
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
                  That's why we don't see any new cleaners starting up.The ones on this forum have been in the business for ever, some of us since we were little kids. To me most things don't faze me anymore But I did turn down 2 jobs because of waste. one was when the basement floor had cat sh_t all over it, the second job was changing my kids diaper. I could plow right through human sh_t on the floor stick my hand in a toilet full of it but when it came to changing a diaper it took all I had to keep things down. Go figure, Maybe it was because I wasn't getting paid.

If I have to read another word about diapers.........

Comment

Plumber buddie calls, says he needs to put in a new water heater. One issue sewer hasn't worked in months. Yesterday we pumped 4 inches of standing waste out of the basement and jetted the line open. Then this guys dog bites me. I felt sorry for the dog. This place was a real hole.

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                      in chicago union company your comited to $175.00 first hour for us to walk through door includes travel $125.00 after

I'm more worried about you! Imagine what the dog has been eating!

Hope it didn't break the skin

-Chris

Comment

The dog just got my jeans. I have had a ton a calls to dumps this month. People using there kids or parents credit cards is the hot way to pay this month.

Comment

Working...
                        X