X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 3000 range rooter hose size

I am setting up a remote hose reel for the range rooter 3000, will 200 feet of 3-16 ID hose run this nozzel or will i have to use 200 feet of 3-8 ID hose.

Re: Ridgid 3000 range rooter hose size

3/16'' id will really kill it at 200'. i use 125' of 1/4'' pretty well. they do make 5/16'' if you want a little more with less weight and stiffness than 3/8''.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

We use 3/16" 200' but you will need min 3000psi + pressure. More flow- more go!
      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Since it is a remote reel, What will it be used on? If the intended drain is usually say 100ft then buy a 100ft hose to reduce pressure loss in the hose. If you need 200ft then you will get much less then your unit is rated for.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

The remote unit will run a range rooter3000, also a small warthog, our terrain here is mountains, so I cant not always drive and park at a clean out. I normally run the regular pressure hose that comes with a pressure washer out to my foot valve, then at the moment I have a 50 foot hose and a 100 foot hose, Im not sure what size and the rating is as it has nothing marked on the hose, against a tape measure the od look 7/16 , i think it is 1/4 ID? The machine I use is only 2500 psi, so I just use it on 2 inch lines max, I am planning getting a bigger machine to run the new nozzels and will be looking at a unit a 4000-4300 psi 8 gpm. what nozzel would you recommend for food blockage from kitchen sink plus grease? I have a cheap 1front 3 rear which works so so, also what gpm would you recommend for a food blockage, without flooding the place!!! I like the idea of double identical machines so that is in my plans for down the road, so 16 gpm for bigger stuff, would two 5.5 gpm units be a better option than two 8.0gpm? so many questions thanks for you input guys!!!

Comment

4 gpm into a 1.5'' line will start to make a mess. just like cable machines, you need a choice of machines. psi is easy to controll. but it gets expensive to make gpm.

2500 at 3 gpm is not bad for a 2'' line. beyond that you really need to get into more gpm and higher psi.

my everyday jetter is 18 hp 3500 psi 5.6 gpm. i also have smaller and larger. but the 18 hp is my go to machine.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X