No announcement yet.

Growing UP

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing UP

Well One year ago we got our start. The city we serve has been good to us and we have been good to them. Demand was high so today we added our 2nd truck and Had the biggest day ever. Now adding that second truck meant alot to me as it had been one of goals from the rip. So I was wondering if anybody else remembers a fond moment they had while growing there business.

Re: Growing UP

Be careful growing so quick. Seen to many people have brief success that they confused with sustained success and gone out of business or have sold out.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Still waiting on my story, when I have 100k sitting in the business account I will have arrived!
      Seattle Drain Service

DRAINS.....where you at in Michigan?

Had times myself thought it was going to break out and need a second truck. Then the slow season comes every year like clock work.
          "Mud Season" Work comes to a halt. April and May So I just stay a one man show Have had a steady growth over the past 4 years but that mud season always make's me rethink growth. Plus last winter was bad did not have the freeze season I thought I would have had It was a mild winter.
          Every time I think of adding someone on I just factor in mud season and a possible bad winter and that thought disappears fast.

Good luck hope it works out for you.
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.