General Drain-Rooter PH vs K-39af/k-45af

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Drain-Rooter PH vs K-39af/k-45af

Been using a power spin and am thinking of getting one of these to do sinks and tubs some rental property that I manage. It will probably get used a 5 to 10 times a year. Would 5/16 or 3/8 cable be best? Does the general have a more durable cable? I like the guide tube and stand of the general but durability is more important. Any difference between the 39 vs 45?

Thanks Craig

Re: General Drain-Rooter PH vs K-39af/k-45af

Originally posted by copper head View Post
    Been using a power spin and am thinking of getting one of these to do sinks and tubs some rental property that I manage. It will probably get used a 5 to 10 times a year. Would 5/16 or 3/8 cable be best? Does the general have a more durable cable? I like the guide tube and stand of the general but durability is more important. Any difference between the 39 vs 45?

Thanks Craig

I would pick up a brand new K-39AF on eBay for under $200.00. It will most likely come with 25' of 5/16" IC cable. I recently bought 2 of them and they are GREAT

Comment

Re: General Drain-Rooter PH vs K-39af/k-45af

If your only going to use it once every two months take the cable out wash and oil it. One cable will last a long time as long as you dont kink it.

Comment

Working...
      X