X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaviTrack Scout

I picked it up for $700.00 even with Bing cash back, it looks like new, with a warranty. Ok a 7 day money back return policy

I have needed a better locator, ok more me proof. I have 3 others. A gator locator, a pear point and an old rigid analog type. I have had to many locates where I am off due to not have the time or the patience or the correct training to find it with an old school locator.

is this a good price ?
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Re: NaviTrack Scout

1150 brand new.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Re: NaviTrack Scout

Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
      I picked it up for $700.00 even with Bing cash back, it looks like new, with a warranty. Ok a 7 day money back return policy

I have needed a better locator, ok more me proof. I have 3 others. A gator locator, a pear point and an old rigid analog type. I have had to many locates where I am off due to not have the time or the patience or the correct training to find it with an old school locator.

is this a good price ?
      If you paid 1400.00 for it I would still say it was a great deal. You will really have to screw up to miss a locate now. I would like to try mine on something other than my camera to see if it is accurate on any thing else.

Comment

Working...
      X