Storing the 60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Storing the 60

We bought a General drum machine last year (our first drum) and I hate the damn thing. Only used it twice, and it's frustrating to use..but most likely because I'm not used to it. I've been trying to talk my pop into selling the darn thing, and getting something else.

We also have a K75A, and I love using it, and he hates it.

I just feel like I have more control with the sectional than I do with the drum.

Comment

almost bought one today but got cold feet 1850 is alot of dough these days.storage not a problem cages under weather gaurd cross box and 60 right behind side bin.... got to get something soon.

Comment

$1850 is too much. was that with both 5/8'' and 7/8'' cable and tools?

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I am guessing that $1850 is for the machine and cutters and 150' of 7/8'.
          That is close to the quote I got for the 60.

Comment

Thats about right.But remember you will be spending more $ on all the heads you can get your hands on .And you will want atleast 150' of cable.I think you only get 75' with the k-60 spe kit. A little over $2000.00 and you will be set up sweet. Trust me the 60 is worth every penny. Fortunately for me I have all my 5/8 cables and heads from my old k-50 and the drum attachments..That along with all my7/8 cables and heads I am loaded for bear
            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X