X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marco parts

I KNOW this is the Ridgid forum, I know this and I know Marco isnt the favorite drain cleaner here but It still works too well to put to sleep, besides I dont have the money for a new Mainline machine.

So...... that being said.....

I need some parts, specifically one of the springs that supports the motor and the power feed jaws.....

So does anyone know of an online retailer as my supply house that did stock marco doesnt anymore....

Last edited by wrench spinner; 07-16-2010, 06:44 PM. Reason: added pic

Re: marco parts

Hi there Wrench Spinner, give Marvin a call at Allan J Coleman http://www.allanjcoleman.com/ He has parts for Marco's, and can figure out what parts you need even with out the part #'s. If you have any other brand machines give him a ring he has tons of parts around that shop.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      Hi there Wrench Spinner, give Marvin a call at Allan J Coleman http://www.allanjcoleman.com/ He has parts for Marco's, and can figure out what parts you need even with out the part #'s. If you have any other brand machines give him a ring he has tons of parts around that shop.
      Should have known that.... Thanks Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        I KNOW this is the Ridgid forum, I know this and I know Marco isnt the favorite drain cleaner here but It still works too well to put to sleep, besides I dont have the money for a new Mainline machine.

So...... that being said.....

I need some parts, specifically one of the springs that supports the motor and the power feed jaws.....

So does anyone know of an online retailer as my supply house that did stock marco doesnt anymore....

Marco's factory is only about 10-miles from me but they are tough to work with. You will have to find a dealer and he will have to meet a minimum purchase.

On a side note, Steve (Rookie Plumber) likes Marco machines but has new jaws manufactured to make them work a little better.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

steve has the jaw inserts made from another friend of ours/ steve

i don't think that marco has the inserts anymore either. the spring for the motor tension should not be an issue. i think it's a 3/4'' id spring.

steve's not near a computer right now but i'll get the scoop from him.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
            Marco
            Polo!
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...