X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipping fees

What are people paying treatment plants to dump?

Here it
    Septic and grease $40.00 per thousand gallons dumped
    Holding tank aka grey water $5.00 per thousand gallons dumped

Re: Tipping fees

I'm paying 10 to 12 cents per gallon for septage, holding tanks and portable toilets.

Grease is 22 if I remember right. We don't do grease alot. The other problem with grease is the hour drive each way from our office.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

There is a big push to lower phosphorus discharge from treatment plant. This could cost the state billions. The state is broke and is looking to pass a law that will cost them an arm and a leg. We got 6 inches of rain last night in Milwaukee. The plant there dumped millions of gallons of untreated waste into the lake. Land applied and treatment waste besides Milwaukee is the least of the states issues. I think treatment plant rate are going to get out of hand to cover the cost of this new law. Got to love people passing law that have no clue.

Comment

In Oregon you just go out in the woods and dump it....who wants to pay those dumping fees.....

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
          In Oregon you just go out in the woods and dump it....who wants to pay those dumping fees.....

Hey that's how they do it Mexico,Shweet.
          Population growth is so beautifull.
          I am so looking forward to the piece of cr@p this nation is going to resemble in a few years time.

Comment

I think Trent mentioned that there was a local guy that was dumping on his property... I can imagine it happens.

Comment

There's been cases. One guy removed a couple of huge fuel tanks from a gas station, took them to his house filled them full of holes and burried them. He lives out in the woods on a dead end road where no one could see what was going on. Possibly not even by plane. I don't think he ever got caught. I've told the DEQ about it but they don't have enough money to work on things like this.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

charges for sewerage haulers according to our city's website

$2.51 per kiloliter for household waste water

$7.15 per kiloliter for industrial waste water (may be in addition to above charge the web page I was looking at was a little confusing on that)

Comment

Originally posted by mbhydro View Post
                  charges for sewerage haulers according to our city's website

$2.51 per kiloliter for household waste water

$7.15 per kiloliter for industrial waste water (may be in addition to above charge the web page I was looking at was a little confusing on that)

For every else that saw Kiloliter and had think about or look it up it's about 265 gallons

Comment

Working...
                  X