Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

    so i've been looking at getting a large us jetter and stumbled upon 1 in salem oregon.

    knowing there was no way to get it as it is 930 miles from me, i contacted dan from rootx and asked if he could look it over and send me some photos

    dan was very gracious and went out to the sellers shop that day and sent me a hand full of photos. worked out the deal and made arrangements to have it delivered to dans warehouse/ rootx. next day had it put onto a trailer for the 2 day ride to la. dan even used his forklift to help push it up onto the trailer.

    thanks dan and rootx for all the help with this and for going above and beyond the call of doddie

    rick.







    had it delivered this afternoon and already put it to work on 2 jobs today.
    Attached Files
    phoebe it is

  • #2
    Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

    Dan is the man!

    RICK what are the specs on the Bad boy?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

      Nice find Rick, and way to go Dan.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

        us jetter 18gpm, 4000#, 300 gallon tank, 500' of 1/2 hose on a hydraulic reel. 50hp. air cooled hatz silentpack diesel engine.

        http://www.usjetting.com/300_gallon_trailer.html

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

          how much?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            how much?
            so joey will find out

            see you tonight

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

              It was on craigs list in Salem, I was figuring out a way to get it, I had a feeling Rick was going to get it.

              It was a good price at 19,000. My problem was the 1,000 miles away and way to much work to take a few days off.
              sigpic

              Robert

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                so joey will find out

                see you tonight

                rick.
                ohh.....I guess you didn't see this post.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                  The good news is now Rick can free up some inventory.

                  Currently available for sale:

                  Rick's old trailer jetter in great shape.

                  Rick's tilt cab service truck with low miles.

                  Joey's ultra low miles 2002 (?) Ford T-Bird.

                  Rick's OJ style Bronco unknown condition.

                  All reasonably priced so get them before they are gone.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    The good news is now Rick can free up some inventory.


                    Rick's OJ style Bronco unknown condition..

                    Mark

                    It might be worth a lot if the gloves and knife is still in it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                      Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                      It was on craigs list in Salem, I was figuring out a way to get it, I had a feeling Rick was going to get it.

                      It was a good price at 19,000. My problem was the 1,000 miles away and way to much work to take a few days off.

                      That was not the asking price:




                      Rick forgot to mention the cool toys that are inside. I knew the guy who was selling it, another rooter company bites the dust....That stands a total of 11 companies on the west coast out of business this month that I know of.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                        Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                        That was not the asking price:




                        Rick forgot to mention the cool toys that are inside. I knew the guy who was selling it, another rooter company bites the dust....That stands a total of 11 companies on the west coast out of business this month that I know of.
                        WHAT? That sucks, I could have gotten it cheaper!!!!
                        sigpic

                        Robert

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                          Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                          WHAT? That sucks, I could have gotten it cheaper!!!!

                          I am not sure what Rick paid for it I never asked, I figured it was none of my business. When I say I knew the guy selling it was one of my local customers. I had spoken to him just a few times. I had nothing to do with their deal Rick worked that out and I just took a few pictures. I was happy to help Rick and I would do the same for all you guys.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                            Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                            I am not sure what Rick paid for it I never asked, I figured it was none of my business. When I say I knew the guy selling it was one of my local customers. I had spoken to him just a few times. I had nothing to do with their deal Rick worked that out and I just took a few pictures. I was happy to help Rick and I would do the same for all you guys.
                            Thanks Dan, I wish I had thought of you a week ago
                            sigpic

                            Robert

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: a big thanks to dan lawrence / rootx

                              Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                              Thanks Dan, I wish I had thought of you a week ago
                              Yeah,me to.

                              Wait a minute.Maybe not.
                              Now you have the option to buy Rick's and I will have a choice of two friends to choose between when I need a jetter

                              Man Robert,Why do I have to do all the thinking,Sometimes I feel like this is a one sided friendship.


                              ........

                              .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X