X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• root ranger

I want to buy a root ranger that is sized for my jetter. Where do i go to get one? Allen J. Coleman? Is the jetters edge the only place?

Re: root ranger

Coleman is great if you just are using 3/8 hose, the tip can be changed to any GPM machine you have up to 12 GPM. If you are using 1/2" hose then the Jetters Edge is the place to go. Also the Jetters Edge has Root Rangers with the front jet and I do not know if AJ Coleman has those or not. We need your Jetter specs to give correct answers.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I have an 8gpm @ 4000psi machine and will be using 3/8" or 1/4" hose i have not decided which mini reel set up i want yet.

Comment

With those specs I would order from The Jetters Edge and tell them the specs and also say you want standard threads not metric and you have to order the front jet as an extra part at the same time. They actually ship very fast no long delay to the states I got mine in about a week. Call dont use the web ordering And use the 3/8" line with the ranger the 1/4" hose doesn't need a reel.
        Last edited by Cuda; 08-08-2010, 10:25 PM.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Do you just carry the 1/4" hose or do you even use the 1/4"?

Comment

at 8 gpm i too would stick with the 3/8'' hose. a #8 nozzle is the one for your 8gpm @4000#. unless you're running a ton of hose. probably a #6.5 rear jet and a 1.5 front jet.

bill is usually monitoring the forum and will have the exact specs for you.

bill, i'm ready for the "quadzilla" since i now have the us jetter 18gpm @4000# what size opening will that fit? 3 rear 1 front.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I ordered mine from the jetters edge. Great service and an awesome product!

Rick.........
              when are you moving up to the double barrel root ranger?

Comment

i'm actually looking to get the "quadzilla" 3 rear and 1 front. this will make it perform without any rotating of the hoses. with a front rotary nozzle it will cut through a 2x4.

not sure if it will fit 4'' pipe with 3 rear nozzles though. most every cleanout is 4'' even though i clean 6'' mains.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Any one know if the double barrel root ranger will work with 4gpm @ 3600psi?

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                    Any one know if the double barrel root ranger will work with 4gpm @ 3600psi?
                    not really. the jets would be so small that they will most likely plug if any dirt and will have very little push.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

8GPM would be kitted with a 350-11 Turbo on a large Root Ranger nozzle. We also make an adaptor to reduce the 1/2" thread down to 1/4" or quick connect.

You can also buy a 1/2" male adaptor to 3/8" or 1/2" swivel screwed right into the large Root Ranger. Your hose then screws directly to the swivel.

Still no Quadbines yet. We only just finished getting the international patent on the 1/4" and 1/2" Root Rangers !
                      Attached Files
                      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        at 8 gpm i too would stick with the 3/8'' hose. a #8 nozzle is the one for your 8gpm @4000#. unless you're running a ton of hose. probably a #6.5 rear jet and a 1.5 front jet.

bill is usually monitoring the forum and will have the exact specs for you.

bill, i'm ready for the "quadzilla" since i now have the us jetter 18gpm @4000# what size opening will that fit? 3 rear 1 front.

rick.
                        I bet you love the 4018! The quadbine will work with 3 x rear 350-055 turbines and one front 200-045 turbine. I don't have any but will let you know when the next batch it finished.
                        Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X