Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snake in a highrise wall hung toilet

High rise building
    Remove a wall hung toilet and snaking through the pipe with a 1065.

Is it the same as removing a floor toilet and snaking through the pipe.
    (using a sparton 1065)

Re: snake in a highrise wall hung toilet

Basically, yes, the same.

The twists and turns are a little different. In a residential setting it is often easier as you typically go right into a stack. In a multi-stall commercial building bath you'll probably be going horizontal to the end of the row before dropping. But it's the same thing; just be aware of where you cable may be going and pay attn.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

yw.

actually the biggest problem I have with them is in older residential buildings that have been remodled. Often those have floor mounted wall discharge toilets, and often during a remodel they will tile the toilets in so there is no way to remove them. If they are truly wall hung, it's cake.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

the first couple feet is the critical spot. if the line is drained it's no problem to see what you're doing. if it's full, push the cable in by hand before starting and getting hung up.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X