Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Most crammed truck award Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Most crammed truck award

    old1 thats not that bad. seems like a hell of alot pipe wrenches to haul everyday.where did u get that gray tray by your cable dolly seen those and would like to get one...

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Most crammed truck award

      Originally posted by LThompson View Post
      old1 thats not that bad.



      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Most crammed truck award

        Woo-Hoo
        I'm not the only one...
        Who carries three tapes.Two are always bouncing around in the miscellaneous buckets and/or boxes.

        I do not know how plumbers can work out of a van.I hate having to pull three items out of the way to get to something,then put them back?
        Fugh.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Most crammed truck award

          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Woo-Hoo
          I'm not the only one...
          Who carries three tapes.Two are always bouncing around in the miscellaneous buckets and/or boxes.

          I do not know how plumbers can work out of a van.I hate having to pull three items out of the way to get to something,then put them back?
          Fugh.
          What do you prefer? Truck with sidebin toolbox-bed?

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Most crammed truck award

            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            What do you prefer? Truck with sidebin toolbox-bed?

            J.C.
            I was doing fine there at the end with a half ton,cross box and job box.
            The van came into play as an economical start up rolling billboard for our depression.

            The under 10,000lb ford cutaways with the utility bins on the outside Are the most efficient out there at this time.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Most crammed truck award

              I posted these a while back, so sorry to bore the ones that seen them already, but seeing this van being so hard to organize, & work out of, especially with all the different type of work, that we encounter each day, & having to be prepared for it all. Now it reminds me of why I have a box van, & will pay a little extra for gas, to have everything I need on hand, & I can actually get to it too.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Most crammed truck award

                You did a great job,very thoughtful !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Most crammed truck award

                  Originally posted by LThompson View Post
                  old1 thats not that bad. seems like a hell of alot pipe wrenches to haul everyday.where did u get that gray tray by your cable dolly seen those and would like to get one...
                  Thanks LT ,
                  I am still looking for spme space for my 48" wrench The cable dolly is just a hand truck I strapped an extra spool of cables to
                  I am thinking I bought the tool tray at home depot . It has a pull out tray for small parts too.
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Most crammed truck award

                    Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
                    I posted these a while back, so sorry to bore the ones that seen them already, but seeing this van being so hard to organize, & work out of, especially with all the different type of work, that we encounter each day, & having to be prepared for it all. Now it reminds me of why I have a box van, & will pay a little extra for gas, to have everything I need on hand, & I can actually get to it too.
                    Yeah Don. Awsome setup .I would love a bigger truck just not ready yet. Again kudos ! on your set up
                    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Most crammed truck award

                      Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
                      I posted these a while back, so sorry to bore the ones that seen them already, but seeing this van being so hard to organize, & work out of, especially with all the different type of work, that we encounter each day, & having to be prepared for it all. Now it reminds me of why I have a box van, & will pay a little extra for gas, to have everything I need on hand, & I can actually get to it too.
                      Don,There is nothing to appologize for.You can post those pictures every day and I would'nt be offended.A sheer work of beauty.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Most crammed truck award

                        Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                        Thanks LT ,
                        I am still looking for spme space for my 48" wrench The cable dolly is just a hand truck I strapped an extra spool of cables to
                        I am thinking I bought the tool tray at home depot . It has a pull out tray for small parts too.
                        The tool tray came as part of a tote/box.Stood about 23" high with a tall molded plastic lid that was fastened down by shaped wire and plastic snaps.Had a couple of them about twenty years ago.One was yellow with a black lid the other grey with a red lid.
                        You guys want a description of some of my past girlfriends.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Most crammed truck award

                          Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                          Yeah Don. Awsome setup .I would love a bigger truck just not ready yet. Again kudos ! on your set up
                          I'm in the same boat

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Most crammed truck award

                            Don well done!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Most crammed truck award

                              Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                              The tool tray came as part of a tote/box.Stood about 23" high with a tall molded plastic lid that was fastened down by shaped wire and plastic snaps.Had a couple of them about twenty years ago.One was yellow with a black lid the other grey with a red lid.
                              You guys want a description of some of my past girlfriends.
                              Start with the ankles
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Most crammed truck award

                                Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
                                I posted these a while back, so sorry to bore the ones that seen them already, but seeing this van being so hard to organize, & work out of, especially with all the different type of work, that we encounter each day, & having to be prepared for it all. Now it reminds me of why I have a box van, & will pay a little extra for gas, to have everything I need on hand, & I can actually get to it too.
                                Yea..I could work out of this truck.

                                I thought long and hard about getting this type of truck, but I prefer the "cutaway" vans with the compartments on the outside, and a nice BIG interior for everything else. It would drive me nuts to walk into the back of a box truck all the time to get something. That's the only thing stopping me from getting a Sprinter. I'm so use to the side compartments now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X