X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most crammed truck award

Yes , there is still some space as you can see daylight .WOW !OK so lets see others
    Attached Files
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Most crammed truck award

my truck is only half as bad ant i cant stand it ,i like a clean truck . when i have to move to much stuff to get to something its time to clean it .
    so thats what i have to do this weekend
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Yep, seems like I am cleaning / organizing my truck atleast once a week..Drives me nuts too.Ireally need to start thinking about a bigger truck.I try to be a little organized though
      Attached Files

Comment

HOLY $HIT!!

What do you do when you need the one tool thats on the bottom?
        I'd just buy a new one.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
          Yes , there is still some space as you can see daylight .WOW !OK so lets see others
          I would commit suicide if my truck looked like that.

But seriously..I would stop whatever I was doing, empty the truck out, and clean it up.

Comment

"Yes ma'am, looks like your plumbing needs more Seed Corn...."

J.C.

Comment

Iguess I reall should be embarassed.. Plumbing hoarders .lololo

Comment

Iguess I reall should be embarassed.. Plumbing hoarders .lololo
                No need to feel embarrassed. When I had a standard van, my dad would throw stuff into my truck like he was throwing it into the Ocean!

Standard vans are tough to work out of when you do drain cleaning-service- and installations.
                Last edited by Flux; 08-26-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

AND remodeling AND new construction ANDBut seriouly ..It isn't that bad . the bags come out (pvc fittings)then root fest

Comment

Mine gets ALMOST that bad sometimes. Well... a few times a month.

I need a bigger van badly.

After taking a good look at my leaf springs the other day, I've removed as much as I feel like I can.

Toying with the idea of a Sprinter, or a mini-box.

I like being prepared. Maybe I should show up to service calls with a 53' van trailer.

Fuel is cheap right???

Comment

If i opened my van door and it looked like that
                      It would put me right over the edge

It looks like a electricians van that i know ..

Comment

It 's really just alot of bags full of pvc fittings. Not nearly as bad as it looks . I pull a few bags out , set them aside and there it is! ..Well looks like I am still in the top running

Comment

remember the larger the truck, the more junk in the trunk

i have 2500' of shop and 360' of home garage, not to mention the sprinter and box truck. sure, i don't need to get to the supply house often, but i don't have everything in stock either.

normally with new customers, i will ask questions and get an idea of what i need. sometimes i will have them zap me a photo so i can see what it is.

unless you're an ambulance chaser, there are times you will need to make a second trip. for me that's around 5%.

the object is to carry the stock and the tools that you use on a regular basis. if you do apartment and condo work for buildings, then also stock what's common to those buildings. but don't fill the truck with stuff that is going to sit and get ruined by the time you use it.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

OMG That's just wrong

Comment

It's all the bags of pvc fittings that are eating up my space . So if take them off guess what I need ..Yep pvc fittings..I am pretty stocked with my copper and cpvc and pvc and gas stuff. I would love a truck that I could stand up in and have all the bins organized , know exactly what I have / don't have . Maybe stock a water heater or 2 , garbage disposals, faucets etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X