X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new k60 new troubles

got new k60 and had trouble with handle sticking, opened it up to check spring and grease is all over it appears something in that main cylinder thingy is cracked where do i send it to get fixed

Re: new k60 new troubles

You can get it down to A.J. Coleman.
    Or call Ridge and ask them for someone closer

Comment

is it possible that the grease is so new and things are so tight, it might just need breaking in. have you tried adjusting the clutch to a midway position

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

That's it..I'm not getting a K-60.

Comment

Where you at in michigan?

Comment

yes ive adjusted the clutch and something is not right grease is all over the inside of the machine all over the motor, the machine isnt but a few months old, i too thought it may need to be broke in because the handle wasnt popping up but after a while i decided to check the springs and they were good and thats when i noticed grease everywhere. let also note when you put grease in the fitting under the handle it doesnt go into the main chamber where your cable would slide through. with that said any ideas or should i ship her to ridgid

Comment

www.allanjcoleman.com worked on mine. good people. breid...........

Comment

Brock tool in Livonia Authorized Ridgid repair

Comment

Originally posted by Drainsdonecheap View Post
                  yes ive adjusted the clutch and something is not right grease is all over the inside of the machine all over the motor, the machine isnt but a few months old, i too thought it may need to be broke in because the handle wasnt popping up but after a while i decided to check the springs and they were good and thats when i noticed grease everywhere. let also note when you put grease in the fitting under the handle it doesnt go into the main chamber where your cable would slide through. with that said any ideas or should i ship her to ridgid
                  http://www.allanjcoleman.com/ Thats were I would send my K-60 for repair
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                  X