X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K400...How to clean the drum??

Just used the K400 powered drain cleaner. Watched the DVD, read the manual... but... there isn't really any info on cleaning the drum after you use it...

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks
    Stella

K400 question...

Apologies in advanced if this isn't the best forum to ask this in. I posted in the Drain Cleaning forum as well. Thanks!!

Just used the K400 powered drain cleaner. Watched the DVD, read the manual... but... there isn't really any info on cleaning the drum after you use it...

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks
    Stella

Comment

Re: K400...How to clean the drum??

A water hose.

J.C.

Comment

i take mine to the quarter car wash. breid..............

Comment

the outer drum is plastic and soap and water is fine. for cleaning and disinfecting, try mixing up 50/50 pine sol and warm water.

the inner drum will get dirty and possibly greasy depending on your use. try running hot water in the line before you retrieve your cable and dry and lube with snake oil.

grease from kitchens are typically the nasty stuff. unless you keep the cable clean before you stick it in the drum, the inner drum will get nasty and smelly.

keep the cable dry and well oiled, or you will be buying a new cable the next time you use it. the water will drain out if you tilt or lay it on its back.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X