• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wiped out

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    whimps

i only use gloves when i tig weld. mig and arc are bare hands

i've been using medical nitrile gloves more and more when i drain clean. phoebe doesn't like dirty hands

rick.
    I tried a few boxes of nitrile gloves a while back. The gloves I had frequently split while I was simply putting them on. Since then I use heavy duty latex gloves. 13 mils. Not bullet proof but fairly durable. I have a dispenser mounted on my back shelves.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Wow, was it hot!!! I was outside snaking a main line from the rear of a persons house a couple days ago and just dying in the heat. The owner had 4 pet desert tortoises that seemed utterly unaffected and were bemused by my antics.

Comment

Chicago is a fun place to live, you get super hot days in the summer and freezing days in the winter. Back in July I did a job it was 108º out witth a heat index of 120º I had to jet 600' of sewer that day. I was about to drop dead by the end.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
          I tried a few boxes of nitrile gloves a while back. The gloves I had frequently split while I was simply putting them on. Since then I use heavy duty latex gloves. 13 mils. Not bullet proof but fairly durable. I have a dispenser mounted on my back shelves.
          i find tha will happen when they get old stock or my hands are wet when i put them on. i have heavier gloves when i jet that hold up great, but more expensive.

the newest nitrile gloves i have are all black made for the emergency room. they don't show blood as easy. for me they don't show waste plus the price is right

down to my last 24 boxes

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            You're all wimps! GLOVES ARE FOR WELDING !!!!!
            And where were you Monday and Tuesday?
            Inside your air conditioned home rolling around in all that cool hard cash?

Comment

Working...
            X