Thank you Rick!...K39AF is NICE !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Rick!...K39AF is NICE !

Just had to personally thank you for your recommendation on the Rigid K39AF which I bid, won , and paid for on eBay. Paid $225 delivered brand new in the box. Pleasantly surprised it came with a genuine pair of Rigid leather gloves and I tested it out successfully. Now plan on selling either my old Rigid K38 possibly the Milwaukee drain cleaner as there is no need for 3 of them. Immediate observations include the fact the K39AF has more torque than the Milwaukee, has a longer snout which I guess is for the autofeed mechanicals, but more importantly gets the annual maintainence completed a whole lot quicker...no longer have to start and stop each time to pull more cable out followed by manually locking down the chuck.

This K39AF should meet my homeowner needs for quite a few years.

Re: Thank you Rick!...K39AF is NICE !

The 39 is a good homeowners machine. My K39AF made it almost one year with commercial use, I ended up going back to my K38 though I took the autofeed from the 39. (the 39 drums, autofeed and cables will all work on your K38).

So sell the non-ridgid stuff

Comment

glad you like it. most importantly, when you're done using it for the day, remove the cable, wash it with a hose and shake it dry. then oil the cable lightly and store it outside the machine. the cable will last forever.

thanks,

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by swong View Post
        Just had to personally thank you for your recommendation on the Rigid K39AF which I bid, won , and paid for on eBay. Paid $225 delivered brand new in the box. Pleasantly surprised it came with a genuine pair of Rigid leather gloves and I tested it out successfully. Now plan on selling either my old Rigid K38 possibly the Milwaukee drain cleaner as there is no need for 3 of them. Immediate observations include the fact the K39AF has more torque than the Milwaukee, has a longer snout which I guess is for the autofeed mechanicals, but more importantly gets the annual maintainence completed a whole lot quicker...no longer have to start and stop each time to pull more cable out followed by manually locking down the chuck.

This K39AF should meet my homeowner needs for quite a few years.
        welcome to ridgid and great job on k39 as I think they are good tools had one at last shop now that I got one on my own I got a deal on the K-45 that I could not pass up but the K-39 will last a long time as long as you keep cable clean and oiled like rick said
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I actually picked up a K-39AF simply because I found such an awesome deal on it. Got one for $50 on craigslist and the guy who sold it to me said he's used it maybe 3-4 times and judging by the way it looked, he wasn't lying.

It's a decent machine, but they could have given it a bit more motor.
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
            I actually picked up a K-39AF simply because I found such an awesome deal on it. Got one for $50 on craigslist and the guy who sold it to me said he's used it maybe 3-4 times and judging by the way it looked, he wasn't lying.

It's a decent machine, but they could have given it a bit more motor.
            thats why they have the K-45
            Attached Files
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Haven't seen on in person, but the K45 looks more stout and robust than the K-39. Would love to try one. Til then, My 39 awaits the next tub, kitchen, lav drain. The way I look at it is that if it died tomorrow, it already paid for itself. Was checking out "real" jetters from US Jetting last week.. For me, an investment like that wouldn't pay off for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by richinflorida View Post
                Haven't seen on in person, but the K45 looks more stout and robust than the K-39. Would love to try one. Til then, My 39 awaits the next tub, kitchen, lav drain. The way I look at it is that if it died tomorrow, it already paid for itself. Was checking out "real" jetters from US Jetting last week.. For me, an investment like that wouldn't pay off for a long time.
                Rich I love the K-45AF over the K-39AF when I worked at the shop I am back at the first go around I had the K 39AF from them then I got laid off so I got my own when I seen the difference I took the K-45AF and am glad more powerfull and the new power feed system is much better not haveing to change from frw. to rev. to go in and out
                SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

rich

they have demos for k-39af. can't find anyplace to sign up for k-45af. maybe josh knows why. JOSH JOSH JOSH. breid....................

Comment

Working...
                  X