X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer Back Up

Would'nt you know it here I am getting ready to go to work jump in the shower and next thing you no I am ankle deep in water yesterday tub was draining great now BAM ankle deep . So I start thinking I do live in a house on a crawl space so my tub is my lowest point go out side {get drest first } pull off the cleanout and sure as heck its backed up so I grab the good oll K-60 and mico cam and get to work after all said and done the lines all clear thanks to the good oll K-60
    Attached Files
    Last edited by post plumber; 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Sewer Back Up

the spiral rootsaw is the best all around cutter.

forward it cuts and reverse it grabs and tears.

good job. i hope the owner paid you well

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Poor ol' punkin needs dentures.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        the spiral rootsaw is the best all around cutter.

forward it cuts and reverse it grabs and tears.

good job. i hope the owner paid you well

rick.
        Its funny I always used drum machines for 11 years and I use the C cutter on them I have been learning that this spiral cutter works gerat I still have a drum machine but its the companies the K-60 is mine and I am glad I got it and I have this place {you guys} to thank for that
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
          Its funny I always used drum machines for 11 years and I use the C cutter on them I have been learning that this spiral cutter works gerat I still have a drum machine but its the companies the K-60 is mine and I am glad I got it and I have this place {you guys} to thank for that
          3" spiral cutter is my first choice in an unknown sewer, but the C cutter still has it's place.
          In real heavy roots the center of the spiral will not cut, so I use the C cutter to clear the path.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X