X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K50

Anyone have some good videos of the K50 in action?? I just purchased one on ebay and can't wait to use if for the first call i get!!! I been using a K380 with autofeed and just don't like how it lacks in power.....Any tips for me as a new user of the sectional machine?

Re: K50

The K 50 is a great machine. I really like mine.
    check youtube for the videos. there is one with a lot of the guys on here doing a job with it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8az3V5JHU

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
      Any tips for me as a new user of the sectional machine?

Yes, buy some extra shop towels to clean up the mess it's going to make & you might also need a bottle of Excedrin back and body ache pills

Comment

as you can see from the video, we were dressed in nice clothes and laid out cardboard so we didn't get dirty.

when you master the sectional, the cardbard and us stayed clean.

the k-50 and k-60 are the king of drain cleaning 1.25''- 4''+ lines.

plenty of tips that apply to both the k-50 and k-60. dozens and dozens of pages with photos. just use the seach function.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks alot for the responses, i did see that video and noticed a couple of the guys from the forums. I did see there was no mess after it was complete. The unit i bought was the K-50, 5/8 cable, guide hose, and the small drum hookup with cable....I paid 500 with 85.00 shipping unit looks pretty new. I felt i got a good deal on it......what do you guys think?

Comment

$1200 new with the drum adapter. you did good

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

This is what i bought on ebay Rick
              Attached Files

Comment

Just got my K50 today and had a couple of questions for you regarding the cables....I have two that the lock pin is not springing back out of, have you dealt with these type of issues and what's a easy fix?Also should the forward and reverse spin the same way on adapter or should forward spin clockwise and reverse counterclockwise? any help you guys can give is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X