Jumping Secrets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jumping Secrets?

63090 is for 1 1/4" cable, i think. 30007 is for 7/8", i think. breid..............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
      63090 is for 1 1/4" cable, i think. 30007 is for 7/8", i think. breid..............
      That is correctGot em' both..They don't make a trap leader for 5/8" cables...That's where the reverse auger comes into play..Used it again today
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

me too on a 1.5'' laundry drain standpipe and trap. the 5/8'' reverse auger is the only way to get a 5/8'' cable through the line.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          me too on a 1.5'' laundry drain standpipe and trap. the 5/8'' reverse auger is the only way to get a 5/8'' cable through the line.

rick.
          I have a theory about why the reverse auger works so well. Running the left hand wound cable to the left (reverse) might be making it more loose and flexible. It could make sense as to why it's so effective.

I have a severely kinked 5/16 x 50' cable in my k-39 that I may just make into a reverse auger....otherwise it's garbage so might as well try
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Working...
          X