Old Faithful............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Faithful............

I prefer a closet auger for a toilet as opposed to a plunger. If something actually fell in the toilet there's a better chance of pushing it through, or bringing it back with an auger vs a plunger. Cuts down back and forth trips to the truck.

If the problem is in a sink, floor drain, or tub I'll try the RoPump before I pull out the snake. The RoPump works on alternating vacuum and pressure like a plunger, but with the moving handle/part I think it would be considered a hand pump by most people.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Re: Old Faithful............

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
      I prefer a closet auger for a toilet as opposed to a plunger. If something actually fell in the toilet there's a better chance of pushing it through, or bringing it back with an auger vs a plunger. Cuts down back and forth trips to the truck.

If the problem is in a sink, floor drain, or tub I'll try the RoPump before I pull out the snake. The RoPump works on alternating vacuum and pressure like a plunger, but with the moving handle/part I think it would be considered a hand pump by most people.

The only time I use a plunger on a toilet is to get the water down before I pull it.

It's mostly used on floor drains clogged by softer solids draining down after I get the main line open.

Wish I could find a RoPump at a decent price.

Comment

Working...
      X