X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Clean doen't feed cable

I have an Auto Spin that I use with generally good results for light duty. I replaced the cable after in kinked sharply and wouldn't feed through. The new one is Ridgid replacement cable and it won't feed either. Any suggestions?

Re: Auto Clean doen't feed cable

Yeah. Throw that piece of junk away. Get a real piece of equipment. Honestly It is not made to hold up to daily abuse

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
      Yeah. Throw that piece of junk away. Get a real piece of equipment. Honestly It is not made to hold up to daily abuse

Hey now !!! We don't need to upset JCsPlumbing

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
        I reckon your right but for now it'll have to do. I use it about once a week for sinks or tubs. It is definitely not up to daily use. I found that I had flipped the cable in the drum. Luckily it wasn't kinked and worked OK after untangling and rewinding. I'll have to save my nickels to get a K-40 AF

Comment

I used the Autospin when I was out of town and did not have my truck with me. A friends shower was clogged, so I went to the HD and got the autospin and it worked great. I used it for well over a year till I wore out the cable. Removing the old cable I snapped the plastic clip that is used to anchor the new cable.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

spot on ratz. i used mine until i made enough to buy a k-38 on ebay. sold auto-spin on ebay. made a small profit actually on the deal between the two sales. breid...............

Comment

I own one. keep it for a paper weight. It is just disposable. I have heard so many people complain about removing the cable and the thing breaking.

Comment

Working...
              X