• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody stole my jetter!!!!!

I hate a thief

Comment

I'm thinking. (danger)

Is the jetter serial numbered? Anything broken or needing attention? You could contact General and ask them to notify you of something sold for it in your area.

Watch Craigslist or Ebay. Not just for sales but for services.

Is it insured? Licensed tagged?

Just trying to think of ways you could possibly locate it or lead to it. A trailer jetter is a larger very specific item. Only a small group of people in all areas know what it is and why to have it. So somebody is in the business, has been in the business, or will have to sell it to someone in the business.

Good luck.

J.C.

Comment

Might be in Mexico, with all the back hoes
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
          Jetter was stolen bout a month ago from desoto,texas(sub-burb of dallas)..cash reward if found!!..stole it outta my driveway!!..it was attached to my truck!! Them bastards are lucky i didnt wake up. It was a typhoon trailor jetter $15,000 and paid for. Now i have to get another one....quick!!
          Sorry to hear about your loss...seriously. I can't stand people who steal, especially something that a person makes a living with.

If it were me, when I got my new one, I would hang a big sign on the top of my house that said "Try it again MF'er!"

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can get some satisfaction from your insurance company.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              Sorry to hear about your loss...seriously. I can't stand people who steal, especially something that a person makes a living with.

If it were me, when I got my new one, I would hang a big sign on the top of my house that said "Try it again MF'er!"
              or
              NO TRESPASSING
              VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT
              SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN
              !!
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
              X