X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody stole my jetter!!!!!

Jetter was stolen bout a month ago from desoto,texas(sub-burb of dallas)..cash reward if found!!..stole it outta my driveway!!..it was attached to my truck!! Them bastards are lucky i didnt wake up. It was a typhoon trailor jetter $15,000 and paid for. Now i have to get another one....quick!!

Re: Somebody stole my jetter!!!!!

sorry to hear that. i've always been worried about that and i padlock the hitch along with chain the wheels to the axle.

i sold my comparable jetter yesterday as i now have a large us jetter 4018 unit. what timing.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Yep its a dam shame rick...it was insured but now i gotta go thru all this hoopla with allstate. ....wish i coulda woke up and caught the bastards!!

Comment

Rick im seriously considering purchasing a k-60 just cause i kno yu love dat dam machine and yu are very experienced so i trust your judgement. Imma need it for the roof vent jobs because i use to jet those and the Spartan 300 is too time consuming to be breaking down and taking up there allthough i have done it many times. About how much does it cost and what wholesale place sells them? I usually get all of my machines from the Cable Center in St. Louis.....wut do yu recommend i get for a starter set up?..i read somewhere that yu do kitchen sinks with it?..isnt 7/8 too big?..my main purpose will be for sewer roof vents...but who knows..i may really like it!!

Comment

i would start off with the 75' of 7/8'' cable and along with the 45' of 5/8'' cable.

for me i keep 165' of 7/8'' and 90' of 5/8'' in the truck. along with hundreds more at the shop.

roof vents out here are anywhere from 1.5''-4''. typically 2'' and larger gets the 7/8'' cable. read up on my reverse cable and you'll soon find out why the k-60 is the 1 machine that can do it all.

does the insurance co. cover the replacement cost or the fair market value of the jetter?

i would look into something equal or larger. camspray has a very nice selection of trailer jetters.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

ok i will check camspray out...and i will read upon yur reverse thing...the say they will cover the "pressure washer"..but not the trailer...WTF!!..im still waitig tu see wut exactly they are gonna giv me for it...

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
              ok i will check camspray out...and i will read upon yur reverse thing...the say they will cover the "pressure washer"..but not the trailer...WTF!!..im still waitig tu see wut exactly they are gonna giv me for it...

Lawyer time and new insurance company time! I wouldn't take that sitting down if you paid for sufficient coverage of the value of your equipment.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                Lawyer time and new insurance company time! I wouldn't take that sitting down if you paid for sufficient coverage of the value of your equipment.
                CALL YOUR STATE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER !! They are awesome
                and chances are they will get You FAST results! Good Luck
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Man that sucks sorry to here that as that is all are bigest fear and that is why I have 4 CCTV cam 2 that watch my garage 2 that wach my van and they rec. to hard drive on second computer off site of my house at a friends house who has a few servers so even if they think ther slick and take my comp. its still rec. thats why its nice to have friends in computer buis. and ADT
                  Last edited by post plumber; 11-29-2010, 01:13 PM.
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                    Man that sucks sorry to here that as that is all are bigest fear and that is why I have 4 CCTV cam 2 that watch my garage 2 that wach my van and they rec. to hard drive on second computer off site of my house at a friends house who has a few servers
                    what if they cut your power?
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

they would have to dig in my yad because its beried so they will be rec. + cam are bat. back up on power failure
                      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

its not fail proff but its a deturent for most coman theifs the real pro can still get what they want
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I love my guns !
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            I love my guns !
                            I sleep next to my mossberg 500 with breecher berall and knoxx op stock recoill reducing 5 posision 1st slug is 00 buck then winchester PDX1 home deff. rounds whixc are a 00 buch and slug mix not forget the ruger 357 with holow points thats just whats next to me in bed ohhh I love my guns just like I love my tools
                            http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Spe...,1158,1447.htm make sure to watch vidio they say it red. recoial 90% I have this stock on 2 moss. 500 breacher barrels and I give it 65% off recoial not 90% but that is still huge being I have a bum shoulder this makes it barable to shoot
                            Last edited by post plumber; 11-29-2010, 02:50 PM.
                            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Wow sorry to hear that
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X