Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dam “WALNUTS” Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dam “WALNUTS”

    I had a call last week.

    A kitchen sink. I break out the good old K-39 and proceed to snaking . oh crap it went up the vent. Pip was solid grease couldn’t see the galvanized T.

    So I heard it in the wall, go to pull it back and it won’t move either way. My first thought was it went out of the pipe in an old 90.

    Went on to the roof to camera the vent. Sure SH!% there was a walnut wedged in the 4” to 2” vent. I can’t believe the walnut jammed my snake that hard.

    time to put a new one on
    Sent From The StoolBus

    www.appletondrainandsewer.com

    Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

  • #2
    Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

    Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
    I had a call last week.

    A kitchen sink. I break out the good old K-39 and proceed to snaking . oh crap it went up the vent. Pip was solid grease couldn’t see the galvanized T.

    So I heard it in the wall, go to pull it back and it won’t move either way. My first thought was it went out of the pipe in an old 90.

    Went on to the roof to camera the vent. Sure SH!% there was a walnut wedged in the 4” to 2” vent. I can’t believe the walnut jammed my snake that hard.

    time to put a new one on
    How did you get it out?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

      The walnut hadn’t fallen completely into the pipe. I was able to break it up enough to pull it and my cable out.
      Sent From The StoolBus

      www.appletondrainandsewer.com

      Appleton WI, 54915
      1-920-284-7471

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

        The only thing worse than just nuts is a squirrel to come out with em

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

          Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
          The only thing worse than just nuts is a squirrel to come out with em
          Ever have a nuts squirrel come out?
          Time flies like an arrow.

          Fruit flies like a banana.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

            True story...Some years back, was snaking a roof vent, 4" C.I.
            if memory serves. Dropped in the cable by hand till it hit the bottom
            of the ell. As I was putting the gloves on, up comes a squirrel climbing
            the cable. I don't know who was more surprised. He couldn't have
            been in there long. BTW, I love it when the frogs scream.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

              Speaking of Squirrel

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

                Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                Ever have a nuts squirrel come out?
                I actually got a double double
                2 squirrels in one line ...They looked just like OkieBills but twice the fun

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

                  Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
                  I actually got a double double
                  2 squirrels in one line ...They looked just like OkieBills but twice the fun


                  Twice the stink

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

                    Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                    Twice the stink

                    Big Time

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dam “WALNUTS”

                      mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken fingers yummmy
                      Sent From The StoolBus

                      www.appletondrainandsewer.com

                      Appleton WI, 54915
                      1-920-284-7471

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X