Sometimes it does pay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it does pay

Some times it does pay to do a freebe. Well I picked up 75' of 7/8" genral IC cable from listening to others talk here how they like them so now I cant wait to give them a workout . I picked them up from my freind at faulson where I did a job at his neighbors house and made some $$ and then I pulled and reset his toilet and rebuilt the inside at no charge to him . When I got the 7/8" cable and cairer He only charged me $50.00 for each cable and about $44.00 for the cairer I also got 3 more 5/8" cables a drop head and a stream light jr. flashlight LED but he threw them in no charge for the work I did for him so some times it does pay to do a free small job like that sometimes althow I did fix his neighbors house at same time and got payed so it wasnt a wasted trip
    P.S. the 5/8" cable were ridgid cable I could not find 7/8" IC rid. cable only roth. and gen.
    Last edited by post plumber; 12-01-2010, 01:01 PM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Sometimes it does pay

Your friend owns/runs a store ? Good to have friends like that

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
      Your friend owns/runs a store ? Good to have friends like that
      his father owns the place
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
        his father owns the place
        Good things happen to good people!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I've always believed to some degree in karma. You do a good deed and are usually rewarded shortly after
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
            Some times it does pay to do a freebe. Well I picked up 75' of 7/8" genral IC cable from listening to others talk here how they like them so now I cant wait to give them a workout . I picked them up from my freind at faulson where I did a job at his neighbors house and made some $$ and then I pulled and reset his toilet and rebuilt the inside at no charge to him . When I got the 7/8" cable and cairer He only charged me $50.00 for each cable and about $44.00 for the cairer I also got 3 more 5/8" cables a drop head and a stream light jr. flashlight LED but he threw them in no charge for the work I did for him so some times it does pay to do a free small job like that sometimes althow I did fix his neighbors house at same time and got payed so it wasnt a wasted trip
            P.S. the 5/8" cable were ridgid cable I could not find 7/8" IC rid. cable only roth. and gen.
            It's nice to be nice. When you're nice to people they're nice to you, and that's nice. When you're experiencing nice everything's nice.

Although in the case above, I'm not sure your friend's dad would have been pleased that his kid was giving away the store. LOL
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
              It's nice to be nice. When you're nice to people they're nice to you, and that's nice. When you're experiencing nice everything's nice.

Although in the case above, I'm not sure your friend's dad would have been pleased that his kid was giving away the store. LOL
              its funny you say that cause last night I had to rod his dads kitchen sink
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

That sounds good. I think you got the results of your deed very soon without any serious job. It really feels good when you have something in your mind for your work and suddenly you get it accomplished through an instant opportunity. I am happy for you that you've got a friend to help you out in your plumbing profession. Keep it up man.
                "Do What You Want"
                plumbing houston

Comment

Working...
                X