Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Notch In My Drain Cleaning Belt....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Notch In My Drain Cleaning Belt....

Still a rookie but I'm moving up in the drain & sewer cleaning ranks. I pulled my first set of dentures out of a toilet trap today

Home owners were shocked, nobody owned up to them

Re: Another Notch In My Drain Cleaning Belt....

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    Still a rookie but I'm moving up in the drain & sewer cleaning ranks. I pulled my first set of dentures out of a toilet trap today

You should have stuck around for dinner. Pretty easy to figure out the guilty party. Just look for the person thats only eating bread and apple sauce
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

Good catch! Still waiting for my 1st set of dentures.
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Excellent find!

Dentures are expensive. I'm sure the guilty party would want them back. I'm surprised no one spoke up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Excellent find!

Dentures are expensive. I'm sure the guilty party would want them back. I'm surprised no one spoke up

I think he should sell the dentures on Craigslist since they didn't belong to anyone. Then put the link to the ad on the invoice.
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I have to say the best find was when I pulled out a ladys drivers license out of a toilet she was shocked she didnt know were it had gone
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
              X