X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Wire 1/4" jetter spring leader

Outside area drain today filled with dirt. opened it up ok but couldn't get past old 1927 circa. C.I. trap. Any help appreciated.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: General Wire 1/4" jetter spring leader

the spring leader is an excellant nozzle for getting around turns.

traps are hit or miss and the hoses are also just as important.

what size trap and is there anyway to avoid a trap?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I deal with alot of 2" c.i. traps on washing machine drains that close themselves up with rust. when the owner doesn't wash very much. Have you tried to run a cable through the trap 1st?

Comment

Thank You both. I was not prepared well for this today. That won't happen again. I pulled off another project to do this.I think I'll convince them to let Me jack hammer this up. Every 3 Years it fills up with dirt Then It's Messy to get the car out of the separate garage. I'm using a reel with 100 ft. of 1/4" hose. should I make a short leader of 1/8" hose ? thanks Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I would use water from a hose and a good shop vac to remove the bulk of it then try your jetter or just a snake with water. Sometimes the battle is won sucking it out rather than pushing it.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
          X