X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan j. Coleman co.

I don't have a lot of experience at drain clearing,but I'm learning.
    Thanks to all, especially Plumber Rick, for the education over the Years. I can't say why that WOOSH of success is so pleasing, but it is.
    Every time I call Marvin at Coleman He says" I have this ,and It's the best choice for that Job! I just don't find this from any other Buss.
    out there ! The prices are great ,AND YOU GET ALL THIS MAN'S KNOWLEDGE. I don't care if I can save $2.00 at XYZ Supply elsewhere. And When Marvin retires, I think Rat should take His seat
    if the $$ right !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Alan j. Coleman co.

sales AND service. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
      sales AND service. breid.............
      That is what makes spending a few extra bucks worth it. The customer service.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I don't like Alan j. Coleman co. You know why?
        It's because they are no where near me and I can't go there and hang out and talk shop and play with all their cool stuffNO I just have to sit here look at my computer screen and hear how great that place is
        All I got is the local Ace hardware and the guy telling me the hand crank snake is the best all around drain cleaning tool
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
          I don't like Alan j. Coleman co. You know why?
          It's because they are no where near me and I can't go there and hang out and talk shop and play with all their cool stuffNO I just have to sit here look at my computer screen and hear how great that place is
          All I got is the local Ace hardware and the guy telling me the hand crank snake is the best all around drain cleaning tool
          lol Well you can still order from them. If you need parts for your Duracable or he will have them. Also he has a great selection of 7/8" cutters. Some that has not been made in a while too I bet. Also when I go there Monday I can take more pictures for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
            lol Well you can still order from them. If you need parts for your Duracable or he will have them. Also he has a great selection of 7/8" cutters. Some that has not been made in a while too I bet.
            I know lol. I just want to walk in there. I would probably faint first because I would be so overwhelmed by the amount of different drain equipment on site and someone who could answer my questions on many brands of machines.
            Rod

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

lol Well you can still order from them. If you need parts for your Duracable or he will have them. Also he has a great selection of 7/8" cutters. Some that has not been made in a while too I bet. Also when I go there Monday I can take more pictures for you.
              They do? the 7/8 cutters options looked limited on the Ridgid site.
              Rod

Comment

That is what makes spending a few extra bucks worth it. The customer service.

Who's spending a few extra bucks ??? Not me.... he beat out everyone on my Spartan 100 and it was at my door the next freaking day. How cool is that

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                  They do? the 7/8 cutters options looked limited on the Ridgid site.
                  Back when I got my used Rothenberger , we bought 150' of 7/8" cable and tons of cutters from AJ Coleman. I had a very nice selection. I dunno if he sold out of all them there sizes. I am wondering if he has some sort of adapter that would go from Ridgid 7/8 R type end to say the Eel end so you could use Eel cutters. Also back in the day they mad a very short leader that went on the front of the 7/8 cable and gave you an 1 1/4 male end so you could use the 1 1/4 cutters. Not sure if that is around any more though.

Comment

I see a great opportunity in the manufacture of a multi cutter adapter, and a cable Ft.out counter for drum machines.
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Agree 100%!! I'd like to go to AJ Coleman and found out about them through this forum. I ordered K60, k39, cables, etc from Shane. Their prices with shipping were extremely competetive. If you really scoured the net and found it cheaper, it wouldn't be much and I'd be really skeptical unless recommended by a trusted friend. The BEST part for me is... being able to deal with someone who knows what the **** they are talking about! Someone who not only knows drain cleaning, but about all the products they sell. Who around me sells Ridgid?? I could walk up to the "dude" at the Ferguson counter and ask him for a part or tool. "We haven't got it, but I'm sure we can get it, just not sure when.." Brings out the Ridgid book. "Hmmm. Yeah, we have some in Orlando, you want one?" "How much is it?" Then, he would quote me the full retail price if not higher. His knowledge of that tool?? Zero!!

Comment

I needed 3ft and 5ft ridgid sewer rods and 4" and 6" corkswrews, Seweratz told me to give them a call.......they have them instock! shipped fast, price was no option to me because they were the only place anywhere to have them in stock.

Comment

While over at AJ Coleman I seen a 6" chain knocker. I own a fe 4" chain knockers for the 1 1/4" cable and 7/8" cable but I will have to get this one. Its for 1 1/4 cable and I was told it is an original Karl Coleman design.

Also including the picture of the 4" Tulip cutter by General that I posted in another thread. Every time I go there I find something new to peak my intrest.

Attached Files

Comment

4 " Tulip cutter perfect for the Bat Mobile. Rotates and telescopes from each axle to shred the Penguin's tires !

Comment

Working...
                            X