X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 blades???

Was on the Ridgid.com site and looked at the k60 parts not much for k60 blades. It there more blades they don't show?
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: K60 blades???

you'll find that ony 4 different blades will do 99% of your work.

the spiral sawtooth, the pear blade, the 4 blade and the infamous rick reverse auger

the 1500 blades will also work with the 7/8'' blade holder. not the coupler, just the blade holder.

i've also machined my own blades to fit the holder. 3'' x 4'' offset cutters are a good choice for 4'' cast iron with 90's.

rick.

i did these on the mill, but a good die grinder/ dremel will also work to cut the rectangular slot.

Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 12-10-2010, 12:34 PM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I am thinking I have every cutter thay make for the 60 and then some . Like Rick said you can geta little creative and create your own custom heads as well..
      Attached Files
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was at AJ Coleman yesterday, and I was right Marv has tons of different 7/8" cutters. He has some original Carl Coleman cutters custom cutters. Sorry I did not get some good pictures. He does have some 7/8" chain knockers that look like Rothenberger but are Carl Coleman made. But next time I will.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
        X