X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank alert

I have a question on septic systems my brother who lives in N.H. has a septic and the tank alert warning light and alarm is going off then shuts off then goes off again. I am not sertin when they had the septic pumped last I do know the house is 8 years old built new for them so new house & septic 8 years ago I think it is the pump I do know they have an overhead sewer could it be the tank just needs to be pumped or do they need a new pump and any one in the erea around Antrim NH know a good septic com. to call thanks
    PS he is in Kuwait as of this moment and his wife and three kids are home thats why I am asking
    Last edited by post plumber; 12-14-2010, 02:52 PM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: tank alert

It could be anything. It could be a bad float, water in the splice box a bad pump, the pump could be hung up, wiring issues. There are too many variables to try to diagnose. I don't know of anyone in your area. Check the www.nawt.org website, they might be able to direct you. Or look for an onsite association in NH.

Sorry.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

This just happened over the last few days?

I'm only 200mi away and if they had anything like we just had for rain then my guess would be the system just got overwhelmed.

I assume everything is now working as it should?

If the tank has not been pumped in 8yrs its a good idea to have that done regardless.

Check with UnCLoggNH (Rod). He may know someone in the area.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        This just happened over the last few days?

I'm only 200mi away and if they had anything like we just had for rain then my guess would be the system just got overwhelmed.

I assume everything is now working as it should?

If the tank has not been pumped in 8yrs its a good idea to have that done regardless.

Check with UnCLoggNH (Rod). He may know someone in the area.
        I like your tag line. Now I really got to go to work.

Comment

dumb question but if the pump is bad in the tank can she use a zoeller waste mate model 264
          http://www.zoellerpumps.com/ProductB...x?ProductID=81 cause I have 3 in garage and can ship it to her next day
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

well this morning she talked with a few of the other moms at the school when she droped off the kidds and they all said the same person for a rec. as who to call for septic comp. so she called . He came out checked the pump was fine said the controler is bad on high water alarm the pump was working fine so he wasnt going to charge her but she wanted the system pumped anyway and he did 1200 gal. $400.00 so in march when I go out there I am brining a pump and a new sje rhombus alert 1 high water switch and new zoeller ejector pump
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
            X