X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heavy Garage Grease & Jetter Additives

I have a good friend that owns a carpet cleaning business. he uses alot of different chemicals and degreasers to run through his carpet machines....which are basically a pressure washer with a vaccum. I will report in a few minutes.....stay tuned

He said he has tried all types of expensive degreaser and "Purple Power" works the best for him.
    Last edited by TheMaster; 12-16-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Follow up......He says he likes the purple power because it doesn't FOAM up as bad like some others do and it cleans just s good or better than the xpensive crap.

I could see where too much foaming would not be helpful.....

Comment

Purple power is good stuff. We use it as a degreaser on our equipment and on our portable toilets. For reference it's like super clean.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          I have done that with a super vac truck when I have them on site. Works pretty good on shorter lines. Wish there was a good way to send a vac hose down the line from a super sucker, that would be a great way to clear all this muck out of the line.
          If you can get an end of the line open you can attach a piece of pipe to the end of the vac. hose. We do this when pumping cesspools with little access.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
          X