Mytana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytana

Just got another catalog from them... Their stuff seems so overpriced, and their package offerings are so strange... get all our stuff (including the stuff you won't use, don't want, and we can't sell) for a HUGE (not really) discount.

I mean, their jetter nozzle kit is just Aquamole's kit (in the same plastic box with a different sticker...how can they sell any of these?) and stepped on for like $100 compared to Aquamole's ad in the Cleaner that arrived the same day.

Their smaller jetter looks suspiciously like a rebranded Gorlitz.

I just find it pretty hard not to suspect that everything is just someone else's stuff rebranded and stepped on.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Mytana

I have a main line and mini cam from mytana, they work awesome! I get catalogs all the time from them and i am in the same boat as you ace , expensive!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
      Just got another catalog from them... Their stuff seems so overpriced, and their package offerings are so strange... get all our stuff (including the stuff you won't use, don't want, and we can't sell) for a HUGE (not really) discount.

I mean, their jetter nozzle kit is just Aquamole's kit (in the same plastic box with a different sticker...how can they sell any of these?) and stepped on for like $100 compared to Aquamole's ad in the Cleaner that arrived the same day.

Their smaller jetter looks suspiciously like a rebranded Gorlitz.

I just find it pretty hard not to suspect that everything is just someone else's stuff rebranded and stepped on.
      I thought the same thing that mytanna and gorlitz have somthing going. I get those mytanna books all the time...they are fun to look through and then start fires with

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
        I have a main line and mini cam from mytana, they work awesome! I get catalogs all the time from them and i am in the same boat as you ace , expensive!!
        Nice to hear it's at least useful... I don't own anything of theirs.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Mytana is Very over priced
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Mytana is Very over priced
            Don't you know that's what makes them better!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
              Don't you know that's what makes them better!

I do have their snow ball camera head skid for my Vu-Rite camera darn thing was $50.00 bucks plus shipping. Cored the inside out with my drumel tool to make it fit. It does work great!

Attached Files
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

There cameras are well worth the money in my book!

Comment

Working...
                X