Johni bar....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johni bar....

Anyone know where I can get a JOHNI BAR and not have to pay anywhere near $9.00 for shipping ?

http://www.rjstechllc.com/

Re: Johni bar....

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a JOHNI BAR and not have to pay anywhere near $9.00 for shipping ?

http://www.rjstechllc.com/
    Have you tried to get your local supply house to order it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
      Have you tried to get your local supply house to order it for you?

They went out of business several months ago

$9.00 shipping for something the size of a can opener is a rip off

Comment

I keep on forgetting to buy one of those to try out.
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

They went out of business several months ago

$9.00 shipping for something the size of a can opener is a rip off
          I'll find you one.

Here is a link to the dealers for RJS.....http://www.rjstechllc.com/catalog_page.html
          Last edited by TheMaster; 12-17-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I used mine yesterday to remove a couple of rusted closet tank bolts. Even if you have to pay the extra $9 they're worth it. But, I know, it's the principle of the thing.
            If you find a good supplier, please let us know. I want to buy some for Christmas gifts for my plumber friends.
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
              I used mine yesterday to remove a couple of rusted closet tank bolts. Even if you have to pay the extra $9 they're worth it. But, I know, it's the principle of the thing.
              If you find a good supplier, please let us know. I want to buy some for Christmas gifts for my plumber friends.
              Wolverine Brass

Comment

Looks like I'm going to pay the $9.00 shipping. I can get up to 10 shipped for the $9.00 so if anyone else wants any chime in and I will cut you a break on shipping by shipping them out myself.

Comment

Looks like I'm going to pay the $9.00 shipping. I can get up to 10 shipped for the $9.00 so if anyone else wants any chime in and I will cut you a break on shipping by shipping them out myself.
                  I'll help you cut down the shipping.let me know what you would like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                    Thanks Slim Excellent idea!
                    I've been looking for something fairly affordable that I could Logo up and hand out to Plumbers. Something they would actually use/like to have and keep in their tool box so they remember where my # is.
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

WISCONSIN

JFL Marketingwww.jflmarketing.comFrank LongeneckerTel: 414-747-8655Milwaukee, WI 53221Fax: 414-747-8657
                      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I'm surprised with all the talent here on this forum that your not making them yourself. And I'm not being sarcastic before I get accused of it

I've never used one BUT....I am a plumber and I get the idea. It seems the tool would be useless if there where no space between the washer and the toilet base. Even with the bolt held a rusted old steel bolt that hacks use will not come off. Its another trinket to haul around.
                        Last edited by TheMaster; 12-21-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                          I'm surprised with all the talent here on this forum that your not making them yourself. And I'm not being sarcastic before I get accused of it

I've never used one BUT....I am a plumber and I get the idea. It seems the tool would be useless if there where no space between the washer and the toilet base. Even with the bolt held a rusted old steel bolt that hacks use will not come off. Its another trinket to haul around.
                          What I was thinking too.

I've used a hacksaw blade many times to hold bolts from spinning. One of the handiest-no-space-used tools I keep.

Keeps bolts from spinning.
                          Cut thin copper that the cutters crush.
                          Cut closet bolts.
                          Cut tank to bowl bolts.
                          Cut PVC in tight places.
                          Cut extension tubes/traps. (I know...shavings. And about the P-Tec)

Pretty handy for me at least.

J.C.

Comment

I have seen them and just don't think that they will work all of the time. I am Interested in one just to try it out.

Asstyme, let me know how much and I will give it a try. I could then report back and let the gang know how well it works or fails.

Comment

FYI...got mine at Marks Plumbing Supply in Texas...call them up and they shipped one...bill was less than $10.00...they do have a website!
                              Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                              You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
                              X