Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why to own a sectional? DAM YOU'RE FAST !!!

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Fair enough. Guess the next time I have a soft clog in PVC 2' downgrade from the bathroom group, run the cable a few feet upstream & it breaks free, flushes both toilets multiple times, all sinks running, & I'm watching through the cleanout without any backup at all.....then I'll turn the cable around and run it to the street.

Just like all of you do after clearing a lavatory or tub with a K-39/45.

J.C.
    HO HO HO WE'RE ALL SPANKED !!
    You and Mom, must have some great arguments !!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      HO HO HO WE'RE ALL SPANKED !!
      You and Mom, must have some great arguments !!
      God bless you Tool. Like a West Coast Pops to me.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

J.C.

Comment

Re: Why to own a sectional?

I think like most of us on here, JC probably has more then enough experience to know when you need to clean the whole line, or when you just need to hit one spot to solve the problem.

Comment

for us, we are already there so we might as well give you what you are paying for, that`s to have a sewer that is 100% clear both ways.

and yes we still get REdo`s every once in a while as you never know what they are gonna try to flush next. It`s always the plumbers fault that Scuba Steve dosent swim well in a 4" main line
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

When I say run the entire line there is a difference between the entire sink line, the entire shower line and the entire lateral. If I have a 50' cable in a 30' sink line I will run 50' but that does not mean I am running the lateral as well.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Fair enough. Guess the next time I have a soft clog in PVC 2' downgrade from the bathroom group, run the cable a few feet upstream & it breaks free, flushes both toilets multiple times, all sinks running, & I'm watching through the cleanout without any backup at all.....then I'll turn the cable around and run it to the street.

Just like all of you do after clearing a lavatory or tub with a K-39/45.

J.C.
              Now we're cookin'

Comment

I'm taking bets from all of you that I won't have a callback on it. Matter of fact, I can't recall a drain callback as a result of the work I performed.

J.C.

C'mon now...... everyone gets call backs

Comment

God bless you Tool. Like a West Coast Pops to me.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

J.C.
                  Thanks and same to You. Beth and I were Santa and Mrs Claus for some very special little ones. Great Memory s all around
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

just another reason to own a sectional

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35527

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      just another reason to own a sectional

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35527

rick.
                      Great now you're whoring for nominations? Fine you have one last obligatory nomination left and if you want to spend it on a mediocre thread so be it.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...951#post322951

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                        I think like most of us on here, JC probably has more then enough experience to know when you need to clean the whole line, or when you just need to hit one spot to solve the problem.
                        I agree with Nevada JC probably has more then enough experience to know when you need to clean the whole line just as I do if he wants to take that chance thats up to him I know I have on certen occasions usually commertial bathrooms like he stated a soft blockage {paper,or little white mise} you hit the spot here or see the woooooshhhhh and then you run the ever liveing snot out of the water to make sure it dont back up as you clean up and just my 2 cents I only have 13 going on 14 years of exp of rodding in all kinds of jobs from 50 story high rises to single houses and restrunts but I sure dont know every thing thats the truth
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                        X