X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant.... Ridgid Demo Request.....

Back in May when I was looking to buy all new sewer & drain cleaning equipment I put in for a demo request on 2 drum machines. It took about one week for Ridgid to call and confirm my request. I was told I had a rep available in my area and he would call me soon. Two more weeks went by and nothing....

Pissed off and in need of equipment I put in for a demo request on a few Spartan drum machines on a Sunday and a rep called me back within hours and was at my door 3 days later ! I'm now the proud owner of a Spartan 300 and have since bought a Spartan 100

Close to 4 weeks ago I put in for a demo request on a few Ridgid camera systems and here we go all over again

WTF
    Last edited by AssTyme; 12-29-2010, 05:59 PM.

Re: Rant.... Ridgid Demo Request.....

Here's My fix. We need to get Josh a promotion . Can someone post
    a REQUEST ON THIS FORUM ,WHERE WE ALL SIGN OFF ON A WELL
    CONSTRUCTED LETTER TO GIVE THIS MAN MORE CONTROL.
    josh gets it done!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I have nominated this thread for one reason to send a measage and thats I agree why does it take so long for them to get back to you when you ready to drop some hard earnd cash with them they should jump
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

a couple weeks ago i had the same problem and they are working to fix it so dont give up

as far as getting another brand because they got right back to you does not say you got a better tool . im sure if you wanted a Ridgid demo you should have came on here and said what your problem was . i did it and got a lot of phone calls asking what was wrong

so dont give up
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Just a question that doesn't really matter.....BUT why do you want a demo? Why not just buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            Just a question that doesn't really matter.....BUT why do you want a demo? Why not just buy it?
            In Hawk's case it was his employer.If it was soley his call I'm sure he would have done just that.

I cannot speak for AT

Comment

The guy in Wisconson I deal with is Erik Peterson. I think he is from Mad town. 414 477 5699. He was at the shop last summer to show me a K 60. Which worked out. I think AJ Colemann has the stuff on the shelf. There on the north side of the windy city.

Comment

why do they have a demo for a k-39 but not a k-45 an their website? how long has the k-45 been out? breid........

Comment

I got my second see snake a DVD LCD sight unseen. A demo would have been nice but I knew I want another See Snake. It the Cadillac.

Comment

Well it sounds like spartan has addressed some issues that they had, before they where the ones with bad press, now they are right on it from the sound of it. I think these problems can be traced to the area rep or company, they have a territory. And how they conduct business is probably up to them within certain guidelines that the factory makes. For instance where I am the reterm on a seesnake costs more then other places in the country and takes longer to get done. We don't have any sewer shop like AJ Coleman (if we did I would be down there spending money left and right)
                    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post

You never seize to amaze me

Comment

if you were a little closer and a little warmer i'd give you a demo

doesn't anyone from hawaii or australia need a real demo from a real plumber

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                          a couple weeks ago i had the same problem and they are working to fix it so dont give up

as far as getting another brand because they got right back to you does not say you got a better tool.

I think I have the best machine for what I need and I also have the best costumer support

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            if you were a little closer and a little warmer i'd give you a demo

doesn't anyone from hawaii or australia need a real demo from a real plumber

rick.

lmao

Comment

AssTyme, very sad to hear that we didnt get back to you quickly. I am going to look into this one and see why this slipped through the cracks.

You have a right to be annoyed. The system isnt supposed to work this way

Did you not even have messages on your machine from anyone at Ridge in those few weeks?

Looking into it.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X