• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROPUMP ON EBAY. 131.00 shipped to me in wisconsin

I was the first one to order and still have not received mine

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      Yea, its one sure fire way to make sure the overflow is clean.
      that is why it is best not to use new to you tool on the job with new customers. LOL
      Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
      1-920-284-7471

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
        My Ropump Super arrived today.

It looks nice.
        You have the black one like I got, so the new one is the red one with the extra handle right? If so let me know if that extra handle seems to help or not.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Again what is so great about em' . I have never used one , Are they for sucking things outta drains or blasting..Sorry just askin'
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
            Again what is so great about em' . I have never used one , Are they for sucking things outta drains or blasting..Sorry just askin'
            Both, you can use it to pull the blockage back, or you can put the rubber below the water but do not make a seal yet and pull the handle back to fill the unit with water, then make a seal and give it a hard push. Works great on lav sinks, bath tubs and water closets. And use with care on a urinal.

Comment

They really SUCK.....suck debris out of traps and drains that is

I just bought the Force Pump from AJ Coleman last week and have used it twice with great results. It's basically the same thing, but with a longer body and a big plunger head on the end.

I also wadded up some TP at my house to make an instant clog and used it as a "power plunger." Worked well for that too.

You can get bottlecaps, hair balls, etc out of drains with these suction pumps. Very handy. Can be kinda messy sometimes. I don't recommend it if the tub is old and the glaze has worn off the porcelain. the black death juice might stain it!

Comment

Don't you love how the Allan J Coleman one is like a brand new antique?

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
                They really SUCK.....suck debris out of traps and drains that is

I just bought the Force Pump from AJ Coleman last week and have used it twice with great results. It's basically the same thing, but with a longer body and a big plunger head on the end.

I also wadded up some TP at my house to make an instant clog and used it as a "power plunger." Worked well for that too.

You can get bottlecaps, hair balls, etc out of drains with these suction pumps. Very handy. Can be kinda messy sometimes. I don't recommend it if the tub is old and the glaze has worn off the porcelain. the black death juice might stain it!

Comment

You have the black one like I got, so the new one is the red one with the extra handle right? If so let me know if that extra handle seems to help or not.
                  Yep, Racecar red. I was just going to leave it in the box and use it if I put a second truck together. But I'll pull it out and give it a try.
                  Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                    I was the first one to order and still have not received mine

I got an email saying they shipped four of them out the same day so I'm guessing yours will show up any time.

Comment

I got an email saying they shipped four of them out the same day so I'm guessing yours will show up any time.

Still waiting...........

Comment

Still waiting...........
                        Maybe the USPS hates the Packers so they won't deliver in Wisconsin.

Comment

Maybe the USPS hates the Packers so they won't deliver in Wisconsin.

Hey now, if they are delivering near last place Viking fans they will surely come to Wisconsin

Comment

Don't you love how the Allan J Coleman one is like a brand new antique?

Heck yeah I do!

Comment

Hey now, if they are delivering near last place Viking fans they will surely come to Wisconsin

Wellllll, since my race car red RoPump Super has already been delivered here in Vi-Queen land and you haven't got yours in Cheese head land... your hypothesis is not yet supported by reality, where mine is. (so far anyway)

BTW: I'm torn about who to root for in the Super Bowl. Steeler's Tomlin was our defensive coordinator whom I really liked. I wish the Vike's had kept him and shipped Childress to Pittsburgh instead. It was pretty obvious at the time imho that Tomlin was far better at coaching then Childress. He turned our defense right around.

However, I would rather have a Central Division team win than the Steelers. So it's a tough choice. I think it's going to be a good game.

Comment

Wellllll, since my race car red RoPump Super has already been delivered here in Vi-Queen land and you haven't got yours in Cheese head land... your hypothesis is not yet supported by reality, where mine is. (so far anyway)

BTW: I'm torn about who to root for in the Super Bowl. Steeler's Tomlin was our defensive coordinator whom I really liked. I wish the Vike's had kept him and shipped Childress to Pittsburgh instead. It was pretty obvious at the time imho that Tomlin was far better at coaching then Childress. He turned our defense right around.

However, I would rather have a Central Division team win than the Steelers. So it's a tough choice. I think it's going to be a good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X