X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter king jetters?

I have been looking around at some 2" to 4" pipe jetters and came across this company called jetter king and he seems to have what i am looking for in way of options i need or think i need. For instance it comes with multiple hoses and jetter heads for each size also from what i have read the right pump and engine combinations. Has anybody ever owned one and do you like them? When you purchase a jetter it comes with a free day of hands on to be sure it is the size you need, i like to think i know enough about jetting however i only know by what little i have used them in the past. My goal is to buy a jetter for mainly restaurant use.

Re: Jetter king jetters?

post the link to the jetter you're interested in and lets see if it's the right choice. also what's the pipe sizes and distances you're planning on jetting?

are you in the palm springs area?

i know a little about the company as i've spoken to them and been on their web site before.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I'm curious as well, as I've seen their website before.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        post the link to the jetter you're interested in and lets see if it's the right choice. also what's the pipe sizes and distances you're planning on jetting?

are you in the palm springs area?

i know a little about the company as i've spoken to them and been on their web site before.

rick.
        Wrong desert!
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

http://sewerlinejetters.com/pt4-4000/ I have a mac and having trouble posting links hope this works. Also rick i'm actually in alta loma which is about 45 min east of La and 15 min west of san bernardino I need to change my profile. The length of the drains will very for 20' to 100' of 2" and maybe 150' to 200' of 4" for right now I will leave the 6" and up to the big jetter boys.

Comment

Might need a little more oomph there boss.
            Some more GPMs maybe 6-8 for grease.
            I got that size and have been warned by the pro's it's light.

Comment

Its my understanding that those little jetter hoses are only going to flow so much gpm that over horse powering is just a waste. The 1/8 and 1/4 hoses are getting about 2.2 gpm and at 4000 psi that a lot for a 2" line? I'm no expert but I have been reading the posts i've found on hear. It could be I'm missing something?

Comment

Jetter King is a very good company and they have very good products and they are big on educating you on the proper use of the machine..They have great customer service....That said, they are expensive... I feel you cant buy a better protable jetter than a Jetter King...But you can spent alot less on one with similar specs. Thats my 2 cents worth....Happy new year..Tom

Comment

buy one of ar's 5.5 gpm direct drive pumps, bolt it to a honda, weld up a frame for it, buy 300' of parker 418c-4 (1/4"), a 3/8 warthog with .035's in the sides and .017 front, an aquamole 1/2" button nose 1 forward/six back set for max pull, an unloader and/or foot valve if you want them, attach a random reel, for a swivel I like one from mosmatic made for a surface cleaner, bolt it all together and you are good to go.

get a 2 gpm electric (I like ar again for that) and exit flex hose for the 2" lines.

sheesh. I should start building them and selling them. it's easy.
                  This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

How about a pressure for a jetter? 2.5 gpm and 2700 psi? And your on website price

Comment

that's maximum pressure at the pump head.

as the hose length increases, the pressure to the nozzle drops. also the hose diameter plays a role in pressure drop.

sort of like voltage drop on a long under sized extension cord with a high demand tool

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Along these same lines, has anyone ever dealt with these guys?

http://www.jettersnorthwest.com/index.html

I have spoken with them on several occasions and they really seem to know the true science behind pressures and flows and how to make the most of what you are really getting.

Here is what I will have delivering soon!

Specs:
                        PROPANE-FUELED BIG-BRUTEJETTER 8.5-GPM / 3500-PSI

·OUTPUT:8.5-GPM(Gallons-Per-Minute) at 3500-PSI(adjustable by hand)

·SUBARU25-Horsepower OHV LP-fueled Engine: Twin-Cylinder with Electric Key-Start (includes battery)

·Long-lasting `SUPER-DUTY` Udor Pump

·Roll-Cage/Mobile-Cart with a mounted 12 gallon Water-Tank

·Pulsator/Jump to help move the nozzles through turns and blockages in the pipe

·Flow-Control Valve, Pressure-Gauge and Pressure-Regulator (hand-adjustable)

·300-feet of 3/8” COBRA Sewer-Jetting Hose, mounted on the reel

·12-Gallon Water-Tank with Float-Valve: Keeps pump COOL during long periods of recirculation time

· Also set up to draw water from a larger tank
                        Attached Files
                        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

JrSaltz, their machines look very well built. I really like the idea of it being propane powered. I was thinking of converting my Spartan Jetter to run on propane, since I have lots of jobs where having the jetter in the garage running is a lot better than having it outside wasting hose length.
                          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

jake, i did speak to them a while back before i bought my us jetter. the issue i had was they claim the 25hp efi puts out a lot more than 25hp to power those specs.

i think using propane will down rate the h.p compared to gas. and of course natural gas will be even less power.

better have them put the actual specs in writing as 8.5 gpm at 3500# requires more than 25h.p.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              jake, i did speak to them a while back before i bought my us jetter. the issue i had was they claim the 25hp efi puts out a lot more than 25hp to power those specs.

i think using propane will down rate the h.p compared to gas. and of course natural gas will be even less power.

better have them put the actual specs in writing as 8.5 gpm at 3500# requires more than 25h.p.

rick.
                              Rick I heard talk about how much HP is needed to make so much flow and PSI. Thing I always wanted to ask is; Is that for a direct drive pump? Or does it matter that they are using a gear reduction box?
                              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                              X