X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3800 repair

I am having a problem with the motor not engaging the drum securely and believe the pins that spin the drum are worn. Has anyone ever replaced this part, the output shaft assembly, before?

Re: K3800 repair

If you can hold the drum and the motor runs the output gear is probably slipping. The output gear is made in 2 parts and i have seen them slip marvin

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
      If you can hold the drum and the motor runs the output gear is probably slipping. The output gear is made in 2 parts and i have seen them slip marvin
      He is the man If anyone will know its marvin he probably has the parts on hand to
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by pipesh2o View Post
        I am having a problem with the motor not engaging the drum securely and believe the pins that spin the drum are worn. Has anyone ever replaced this part, the output shaft assembly, before?
        PS welcome to ridgid forum
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
          He is the man If anyone will know its marvin he probably has the parts on hand to
          And a 2nd set under His bed at home, in case Mrs. O' Leary's Cow Kicks over that Latern again !!!!!

You OLD FARTS can explain that to the Kids.
          Last edited by toolaholic; 01-07-2011, 10:07 AM.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X