3" Saw Blade......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" Saw Blade......

Should the anchor point be centered or is it purposely offset to better scrape the pipe ?

I've been running into a lot of heavier roots lately and thought I'd give this a try.

Is there anything I need to be aware of/do differently when running these ???

Last edited by AssTyme; 01-12-2011, 10:23 PM.

Re: 3" Saw Blade......

If you do not weld the double male adapter to that cutter, do not run it on reverse. If you do you will unscrew it and lose it in the line. It is offset on purpose.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: 3" Saw Blade......

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
      Should the anchor point be centered or is it purposely offset to better scrape the pipe ?

I've been running into a lot of heavier roots lately and thought I'd give this a try.

Is there anything I need to be aware of/do differently when running these ???

I started out useing the K-7500 and was stuck with C uters for everything loved them you could get almost any clog out with a C-cuter I even have a special 3" & 4" C cutter with tennis balls inside wrapped in ducktapd for special lines like grease they work great just have to replace the tenissball after a while or from the smell but then I had a sewer I got that was backed up for ??? it was 100' long fortunatly he had a outside C/O at the side walk so 60' in 40' to city and I always had thouse in my tool box so I gave them a shot and WOOO work good on roots for me thats my story the pick of roots with the rootx I showed back in the summer was the house
      Attached Files
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
      X