Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Bails on Customer's

http://www.dohenysupplies.com/
    If nobody makes it right and you need a new Spartan, North of 94 S/E MI. Machines and parts in stock.

Comment

If Fedex knows for sure that the package was delivered to the wrong address, and can prove it, and it's nowhere to be found then why hasn't the police become involved? Just because Fedex screwed up and delivered it to the wrong address the people at that address don't get to keep it. Insist Fedex call the local police and report it as a theft. Of course this all hinges on Fedex being able to prove it was delivered to that address.

I also don't see how any of this can be Ridgid's fault.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Fed-Ex swore up and down they delivered a package to my home once.
        It turns out I don't live in the obviously abandon house down the road

I checked with all my neighbors...."nope, not here".
        I never even thought to check an obviously abandon home.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by SEWERRAT66 View Post
          fed ex and ups always leave things at my front door.my smith&wesson being shipped from the factory,ups left it on the front door with a huge label that said FIREARM ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED all over the package.
          I would have reported that to the police and the local papers.

Imagine if someone got hold of that gun and killed someone?
          S&W records show you receiving the gun.
          Fed-Ex shows a grainy electronic signature, probably by the driver, who will lie to cover his butt.

And that leaves YOU to explain why your gun was in his/her possession.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

ups delivers meds to us sig req. man says he just signs it. even if we are home. no knock just leaves it in screen door. breid.....................

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
              ups delivers meds to us sig req. man says he just signs it. even if we are home. no knock just leaves it in screen door. breid.....................
              I hear the same thing from both FedEx and ups here. no knock or bell ringing they are on a tight schedule so they "do you a favor" and leave it saying it was signed for or just that it was left at the door or on the porch.

But I don't think it is ridgid's fault the package was delivered to the wrong address.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

i had a good customer send me 2 tommy bahama silk shirts as a gift the FedEx ground driver came back 5 times before he found me at home and that was a friday night when he knocked.

i tried to get them to let me sign or swap addresses. they couldn't. but they told me it will get delivered as the driver doesn't get paid unless it gets delivered

yet when it comes normal FedEx or ups they leave it. including my seesnakes

keep on top of them. you'll end up with a new k-60 1 way or another.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MainDrain View Post
                  I don't think I would call six weeks quick.

I had an apartment comples where the K60 was used regular (from the roof) and six weeks would not be acceptable time to be without it.

I also know how funds can be tight (especially in Michigan). This may be or could have been (theoretically) a new company who doesn't have an extra 2k laying around to cover it.
                  I wasn't referring to the time period. I was trying to say "don't go off blaming Ridgid since Fedex screwed up the delivery".
                  Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Geezz guys, you make me feel real good as I just shipped 15K worth of stuff to the shot show in Vegas yesterday. The Hotel is supposed to hold it until I check in Monday night.

Comment

I don't mean to press any blame on anyone. I just really need my k-60 back like yesterday. Its getting harder to justify upgrading to the 1500 machine to my wife.(My sales pitch was always their service)

Comment

Plus its leaving me out on a limb with no back up machine. Its a good thing i bought 2.

Comment

You posted on Wednesday. This should have been sorted out by Friday.

Have you crawled anybody's azz? They can put the name on the driver in minutes with the right delivery information. Where he left it. If anyone signed for it.

Everything. In minutes. You should be able to find out.....

and RIDGID should be able to find out too.

Get the phone hot on Monday a.m.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                          X