Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Micro Reel & Micro Drain...

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
    The Micro Reel only comes with a 100' drum. It was the 30' or 65' drum for the Micro Drain I was questioning. I guess I'll go with the 65'.

It's only money
    get it

Comment

The Micro Reel only comes with a 100' drum. It was the 30' or 65' drum for the Micro Drain I was questioning. I guess I'll go with the 65'.

It's only money
      What I am tryinng to say is the explorer that comes with both the micro reel and drain you can look up into the toilet with to see if there is something cloged in trap thats what I do If I need to pull toilet you can inspect from back side also that way you have the 100' and dont run short on a main sewer thats all but its realy up to you I am just saiying the reason I got the 100'er
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
        What I am tryinng to say is the explorer that comes with both the micro reel and drain you can look up into the toilet with to see if there is something cloged in trap thats what I do If I need to pull toilet you can inspect from back side also that way you have the 100' and dont run short on a main sewer thats all but its realy up to you I am just saiying the reason I got the 100'er

I was told the 3' explorer has too big of a head and is too stiff to go through toilet traps.

Comment

I was told the 3' explorer has too big of a head and is too stiff to go through toilet traps.
          will not go through but you can make the first turn and look up to see if anything is blocking the trap the way I look at it is if it makes it past that point and still dosn't exit the toilet you still have to pull and reset the toilet so why push the camera thruogh just look up to see if or whats there I personaly would never run the cam. thruogh the toilet trap just me the turns are to tight then to hit the closet coller and then down the pipe your looking at 2 180 deg. turns at the begining in the bowl then 2 90 deg turns just to exit the bowl. Its up to you but thats a lot of stress just to look shiznit and a lot of $$$ just to look in a toilet cause I dont think it will go that far down the sewer after going through the toilet. You will still need to pull the toilet to cam the sewer so I would go with the 100 footer but again thats me
          Last edited by post plumber; 01-17-2011, 11:49 PM.
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
          X